I have a Toy Game Together, But...

Discussion in 'Accounting and Legal Advice' started by Speedy2011, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Hi All,

I am here to update about my toy game idea that I was talking about in some of my mlm posts on here.

I did finish putting it together. My wifes sisters kids like it and my kids do too.

BUT it now gets to all this legal stuff on getting it out there. For one, I will for sure need to patent it. This alone has a LOT of legal stuff to go through along with my biggest problem the COST to get the legal stuff done.

Life does not make it easy for us AT ALL!! You mlm haters out there needs to look in to what we have to PAY to get our own business together or even our own idea to a business to use.

This is why myself and lot of others turn to these online businesses to try to make an income.

Yeah, we can work a 40 hour week job. Yeah, I am doing that now, but they always keep taking away something from us to save them money.

Also the fact that they are letting people go that has been there a long time to replace them with some one else that they can pay less money an hour to do the same thing.

Ok, yes I am getting a liitle of track. I am just not happy at all on the cost to get my idea out there.

In closing, I am here to say that I did finish that toy game idea. But it is just going to sit around the house until some day we will have over $1,000.00 fall on our lap to get it started.

Thanks for reading,

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

There are always investors looking for ways to invest their money so keep your eyes open for someone that trusts you and that YOU can trust to partner with you.

I wish your dreams to come true in 2012! [​IMG]

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

mountainmom5: Ok, yes I am getting a liitle of track. I am just not happy at all on the cost to get my idea out there.

In closing, I am here to say that I did finish that toy game idea. But it is just going to sit around the house until some day we will have over $1,000.00 fall on our lap to get it started.
    If you wait for the right time to start putting your idea out there then you will wait forever.

Start right away. I am sure that you can find that $1000 to get started. You got to take baby steps because if you don't, your idea will never get out there and when you will get to 2015-2020 you will be sorry that you did not get your idea out there when it was ready.

If you need more money then that, I think that you should find investors to invest in you. Sure you will probably have to give them a lot of percentages, but it will be a good way to go.

You just never know.

4. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Opps, looks like I have some typing errors. This is one tiny reason why I need to pay a lawyer to get this out there right. [​IMG]

Great tip, guys! My mom is willing to give me a $1,000.00 for this. But she invested in me before and it did not work out. I would feel REAL bad if it happen again. So I can not except it from her.

I think she is going to mail me a check any way. We will see. I will keep you all posted, if you like.

If I get a patent on it, then I will share it on here to see if you guys like it or not.

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Speedy2011: If I get a patent on it, then I will share it on here to see if you guys like it or not.
    I would love to see it!
    [​IMG]

6. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

I am here to update my toy game idea and my direction in mlm.

My focus now is just this toy game idea. In other words, inventing my own product rather than trying to sell these over priced mlm products.

Thank you again for your tips on me finding an invester in my product to pay for the cost to get a patent for it. I have a person in mind that I will talk too. I never ask or pushed any money from my mom. She is tight on money right now too.

I decided to tweak my game idea before I share it to this invester. I came up with something to make my toy game more compatable with other toys (Scale Size) that might help this invester and I have a toy company buy the rights to this game. Lego is one of them.

Mountainmom5, I can not wait to be able to share it to you and everyone else. I honestly feel I have something that not only kids would like, even us grown ups.

I just came up with a great name for it, BUT sure enough that name was already used for a company. Oh well, back to the drawing board for a name. [​IMG]

Time to get back to working on tweaking my toy game idea to a smaller scale. Almost got it, but having some problems. Once I fix this one main thing, then I know I can make this smaller scale work.