I hope everybody is having a great day I wanted to say hello

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by ronniebranch, Jul 26, 2010.

1. ronniebranch

ronniebranch Member

Hi my name is Ronnie and I wanted to say a quick hello I'm an entrepreneur and I love exchanging great ideas with others and I love learning from like minded. I just wanted to drop a quick message before I head out to take a nice walk, I love the energy of father god while taking a morning walk. I hope your having a great day.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Good morning Ronnie - I NEED your energy this morning....It's only 6am and I have only been up since 5am... and we watched movies till midnight last night, plus the sand fairies must've visited me during the night... gosh, even my computer is dragging this morning - I am going back to bed... see you all later![​IMG]

3. LawrenceTam

LawrenceTam New Member

well good morning [​IMG]

4. Well Good Morning Ronnie. It is great platform to exchange ideas and values. We look forward to your posts.

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Whew - that 2 hour morning nap has cleared the brain and I am ready to work now. [​IMG]

6. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

A quick hello back to you too, Ronnie, and I hope yours is a wonderful day!

mountainmom5: Whew - that 2 hour morning nap has cleared the brain and I am ready to work now.
    I guess you could consider that an e-x-t-e-n-d-e-d power nap. [​IMG]

Hermas

7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

A8ch: I guess you could consider that an e-x-t-e-n-d-e-d power nap.
    OR simply the conclusion of a night's rest that got interrupted to get some food into some guys' bellies before they go off to work and football practice....[​IMG]

8. sarauk

sarauk New Member

HI Ronnie,
    What a nice surprise, we came across each other in online business few years ago. You might not remember me but I remember you very well. Welcome to the forum, look forward to your posts

9. magnavox

magnavox New Member

Hello and Good morning to you too.

10. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Ronnie,

Welcome to the forum. Very glad to have you join us here today.

This forum sure does have a very positive energy to it and the people here are just awesome.

All the best,

Tal