I just got my first check in the mail!!!

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by oregoncountry, Mar 21, 2009.

1. teenly

teenly New Member

You know I always wondered about surveys. If people actually could sit at home and just surveys out and make a decent living. So about how much does an average person make & how much time do you spend on filling surveys out?
  2. Desigirl

Desigirl New Member

Congrats on receiving your first check..
  3. samda

samda Member

Great going and try to make bigger ones...

Sam
  4. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

They will become bigger before you know it. Just wait till you get that first focus group for $50 or so. I can imagine how happy you will be !! Smiles to all
  5. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

Hi Pinky and all,

I seem to, slowly but surely, be narrowing the companies down to the ones that most often offer cash checks or drop into my paypal account. Focusline I think is the one I got a survey from today and they offered 3.00. I was thrilled but didn't qualify. Still, getting a real, live check in the mail has encouraged me to stick with it. Eventually, I have a dream of doing a Market Affiliate website. Lots of research. That isn't like me but I am glad I have "mellowed" or maybe just slowed down before jumping. I am talking with others and just trying to keep my head above water. Haven't "landed" that caregiver job "yet", but if that doesn't open up, something else will. I have to tell you all honestly, I feel I don't have what it takes but I won't know unless I keep moving forward. I sure wish there were a "quick" fix but I know that there isn't. I looked for 56 years. I don't believe making an honest living is ever easy.

Stayin in touch, denise[​IMG]
  6. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

oregoncountry: I seem to, slowly but surely, be narrowing the companies down to the ones that most often offer cash checks or drop into my paypal account. Focusline I think is the one I got a survey from today and they offered 3.00.
    Hi Denise,
    Focusline sometimes sends me surveys in my e-mail. I have also found that they usually have 4 or 5 of them right on their website. I have only seen one so far that was worth nothing. All the rest have paid. Also it seems that if you don't qualify for that particular survey the usually let you know withing a few questions. That saves alot of time for me. I believe that the highest paying one that I did for them was $8.00
  7. dmm1932

dmm1932 New Member

I always get excited too, even over the small payments. Something is better than nothing, right.
  8. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

teenly: You know I always wondered about surveys. If people actually could sit at home and just surveys out and make a decent living. So about how much does an average person make & how much time do you spend on filling surveys out?
    As of now I get somewhere in between $250 and $400 monthly. I usually spend about 2 hours a day. Now let's do the math.
    That's $4.64 to $7.14 hourly. Mostly tax free of course. Not enough for me to live but hey it helps out.
  9. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

congrat oregoncountry,

u make my spirit up[​IMG]
  10. abhijuan

abhijuan New Member

Hi Denise,
    Good to know that you got your first check. Yes, it looks quite unreal as there are quite many scams out there. Obviously if someone asks you to pay and promise to make you 1000000ssss of $$$$ then it really is a scam. If making $$$ were so easy the whole world would be making it. Well, the point is keep on looking for genuine opportunities and do not fall for opportunities asking for money upfront. Think logically and act realistically.
    Well if you are looking to start an afiliate website then you can look at this unlimited website hosting plan for 1 website for just $3/Year @ mango-hosting. com. They give you 60 days return guarantee.

If you need any assistance in setting up a website or a blog or any affiliate website just drop a line. My help is FREE! I do not charge for this.

Hope you will have a nice weekend!

Abhi
  11. sparquel

sparquel New Member

oregoncountry: Now I believe this thing works!! It was from Pinecone for 3.00!!! Wow, Im so excited, LOL!!!!
    Well you go girl!

I love that attitude. Every bit helps! Pinecone is one of my favs! [​IMG]
  12. atowers

atowers New Member

I just signed up with a bunch of companies from pinkys links, haven't qualified for much but I'm gonna wait and see what the outcome is.
  13. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

atowers,
    Keep in mind that you should do some of the surveys that are just offering sweepstakes entries too. Then you will start seeing more paying ones soon. Good luck and let me know how you do !
    Pinky
  14. volybal3

volybal3 New Member

Hello Denise,

This topic caught my eye, specially the part where you
    say "I've never been more excited for 3 bucks". I didn't
    know whether to laugh or not. In a way it is funny because
    like you said, it is only 3 bucks. However those 3 bucks
    have probably open a huge window of opportunity that you
    can now see clearly.

I remember the first time I ever made money online, it was
    something like 5 bucks, and this was several months after I started.
    But I'll tell you what, I can understand your excitement, because
    after all your hard work, it finally paid off. And now you are probably
    saying for yourself, "wow, this stuff really works". Especially now that
    it has been a few months since you posted this message.

Well, I wish and know you will get more checks in the mail, and
    I will venture to say that they will be for a lot more than 3 bucks.

Best of luck,
  15. krunion

krunion New Member

[​IMG] OKAY! For those of you who still need encouragement: after waiting for about 3 weeks, I have received a $5 check for a prescreen and $25 check for the followup survey from Surveyspot!!!! I also have a $12 check pending (a $2 and $10 combined)...

I got one payment from Greenfield but have some trouble qualifying for them. Also a half dozen payments from Dollarsurveys (they pay $1 per survey within 3 days, no minimum.)

I have been trying to get things started for about 6 weeks and this is the result. My daughter has had several various payments already as well!!

CHIN UP! It really works!
  16. glindow

glindow New Member

Enthusiasm from other peoples success kind of makes we want to giver surveys a try again. Even a few dollars would be appreciated these days.

Oh and congrats to everyone who has posted a success story here. There were at least a couple.
  17. krunion

krunion New Member

I got that other $12 today! [​IMG]

try surveyspot. that's where these are from.
  18. softzephyr

softzephyr New Member

Reading through your posts I decided to join Focusline. Thank you for the heads ups! Out of all survey companies I had joined, MyPoints.com was the most steadiest one and the most fun accumulating the points but not cash[​IMG] Though I should say receiving the gift cards and having a meal on them is definitely [​IMG]
  19. cosmics1979

cosmics1979 New Member

Congrats to all of you who received their checks [​IMG]
  20. The bottom line in this thread is that, you can make money from paid surveys and many people are more than happy to share their successes with paid surveys. [​IMG]

Paid Surveys, is not a scam. Just be careful to which sites you sign up to since many sites will try to take advantage.