I made money already this month!!

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by lillulu143, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Quoting: Newbie ShieldLol, yes we certainly do.

What irony, its the newbie's which think they know a lot when it the guy with newbie in his user name which really knows a lot.

Of Topic, you have a very impressive lens. I think i bumped into it before, great stuff.
  2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: CashSurveysOnlyWhat irony, its the newbie's which think they know a lot when it the guy with newbie in his user name which really knows a lot.

Of Topic, you have a very impressive lens. I think i bumped into it before, great stuff.

Thank you Cash. I'd be happy to pay a visit to at least one of your lenses if you'd like to send over a PM.

[​IMG]

® Newbie Shield ®
  3. Quoting: Newbie ShieldThank you Cash. I'd be happy to pay a visit to at least one of your lenses if you'd like to send over a PM.

Thanks for the offer it would be an honor for you to check out one of my lenses.

I actually have a lens that is a work in progress. I'll shoot you a PM when it is complete.

Thanks Again.
  4. IAmAMoneyMaker

IAmAMoneyMaker New Member

**obvious newbie**

Have really tried to find info but get only stuff about how to correct vision... What is a lens? Would be happy with just info on how to search and will do it myself....
  5. Quoting: IAmAMoneyMakerWhat is a lens? Would be happy with just info on how to search and will do it myself....

A lens is a page that someone can create on squidoo.com, go to squidoo.com and you will learn more. Or if you want to do a search then search for "squidoo lenses"
  6. mclaug43

mclaug43 New Member

I've had good success with Cash Crate, too! It's pretty darn easy, and is a good way to kill some time at home. I also like Inbox Dollars and SwatCash because they give you lots of options, like surveys, paid-to-click ads, free offers, etc. I have joined a few of the PTC sites like Hits4Pay and Deals 'n Cash. Those are good, but take a little more effort, since they are only PTC, not surveys and offers too. Good luck to everyone!
  7. johntanyishin

johntanyishin New Member

Congrats on making money doing survey online.

JTYS
  8. mclaug43: I've had good success with Cash Crate, too! It's pretty darn easy, and is a good way to kill some time at home. I also like Inbox Dollars and SwatCash because they give you lots of options, like surveys, paid-to-click ads, free offers, etc.

As you mentioned these are not paid survey sites they are GPT sites.
  9. Swisscow21

Swisscow21 New Member

i just signed up for cash crate and it looks promising thanks for the info ! =P
  10. Swisscow21: i just signed up for cash crate and it looks promising thanks for the info ! =P

Don't expect to get to many surveys from them.
  11. sparquel

sparquel New Member

It's great that so many are experiencing good online paid surveys. I started joining legitimate panels in March of this year. I now belong to quite a few panels ... lol. I do my research on each prior to joining. And only join those that are proven legit and does pay!

It is nice to receive cash incentives on a regular basis. I've not gotten rich from survey payouts yet, but the extra "mad money" sure is a blessing and does come in handy. [​IMG]

I'd like to share Survey Police with any and everyone who may not be aware of this very helpful and useful online survey tool. It's an excellent resource for checking out survey programs. The good, bad and ugly are all posted. You can rate surveys, view others' ratings/comments, join their forum, etc. It's all pretty kewl.

I use Survey Police regularly.
  12. Money4Mommy: The only GPT site that I have had success with is CashCrate.

Cash Crate is known to be the best GPT site out there, another good GPT site is Treasure Trooper.
  13. oyakhiromen

oyakhiromen New Member

I too i just started with survey and they pay an a Nigerian in Nigeria