I made more in Squidoo than My blogs

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by bOsiNg, Apr 14, 2009.

1. nconcept2

nconcept2 New Member

im having trouble making my affiliate link clickable what do i do

2. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

If you are building lenses, you are already riding by the PR of squidoo. that means you can easily rank well if you make one. Also by proper advertisement, your lenses can also gain PR in the long run.

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

nconcept2: im having trouble making my affiliate link clickable what do i do
    Are you using the code for your links??

It will help.[​IMG]

Use Newbie Shields how to lens to help with all that - it is at www.squidoo.com/how-to-lens

4. gowriter

gowriter Member

You can add the RSS feed of your blog into your Squidoo lens, too.

Don't forget to take your article URL and bookmark it using Social Marker for free. You'll have to sign up to the bookmarking sites first. I recommend clicking the "best" button and signing up for those. Don't push out to more than 10 bookmarks a day or else you'll be spamming.

Put in the appropriate tags, submit, and you should be good to go.

5. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

Squidoo really makes wonders about ranking high in SERPS. With the perfect keyword and adding backlink to the lens can really boost up its rankings.

6. mreb1010

mreb1010 New Member

Squidoo is fun. The best way to learn squidoo is to order the 18 page free report from Pot Pie Girl. She walks you right through creating a lens. She is a very successful internet marketer (who is actually honest) and not JUST trying to sell you something. She gives you the free methods that has worked for her and helps you stick to a plan Pot Pie Girl Rocks

7. Aaronbiz

Aaronbiz New Member

Squidoo,

Very fascinated this thread is still going.

I drifted away from Squidoo for a while working on an html site. But the versatility of Squidoo makes it easy for anybody to use.

Aaron Riddell

8. estellaeffects

estellaeffects New Member

Yes for me also squidoo converts better. Average $50 per week.

9. caroline6391

caroline6391 New Member

I feel like you can customize Squidoo Lenses more creatively than with most blogs. People love visuals, and this will help turning visitors into paying customers! I do enjoy Squidoo a lot!

10. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Quick tip about adsense...

Athough you can not have adsense on Squidoo lenses, I have found that because they rank higher and more quickly, it is a huge advantage to have lenses out there that are directing traffic to my main sites and blogs where I DO make money with adsense...

But you need to learn how to create a lens that WORKS for it all to work!![​IMG]

11. bbray95

bbray95 New Member

yes congrats ... I hope I'm in your position soon!

12. star0525

star0525 New Member

gowriter
    Thanks for the tip on usfreeads. I am using squidoo and like it. You get to learn a lot from it.

13. Thiya

Thiya New Member

Hi to everyone,
    I already have Squidoo account with some lens, but i've used it only for link building purpose and i don't have any idea of that it will help us to earn money. But, this discussion has given me a keen idea about it and now going to visit some lens that is running successful with high value. Back to work on my lens.
    And please tell should i build links for that too. Why because i actually use lens for building for my website. But to make my lens get more visit through search engines i think it is necessary to build links for it too with the keyword that is familiar. You guys any idea of various methods of how to promote a lens apart from the content that a lens holds.

14. kanonig

kanonig New Member

Personally, i haven't done much on squidoo even when i have known it for many years and also use Hubpage which is kind of similar. With this, i will take a look at it and integrate it into my back linking strategy for more result.

15. Viollah

Viollah New Member

So much rave about squidoo, probably worth taking a look [​IMG]