I need Help!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by 3Dae135, Jul 28, 2010.

1. 3Dae135

3Dae135 New Member

I have a great product to market and awesome keywords. But squidoo, usfreeads, won't let me advertise this particular product. Where else can I put up free ads to drive traffic to. I have lots of graphics and a video so I would like a place where I can add those.

Any help? Thanks

2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Have you tried craigslist, backpage? To classified ad sites. I just realized today that videos could be used in backpage ads, at least youtube ones.

3. kenwrites

kenwrites New Member

What type of product are you advertising?

4. 3Dae135

3Dae135 New Member

Hey Guys!

Thanks for getting back to me so quick! I know a little about Craig'sList but is backpage another site like it? The product I want to advertise is a legal HD quality movie download site. Squidoo and UsfreeAds won't let me advertise those.

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Craigslist won't let you either and not sure about Backpage. Why not just build a website or blog and attract your own organic traffic with articles - although there again, Ezinearticles and some of those may not accept articles on that topic, I don't know...

6. FreeCashMan

You are probably going to run into problems if any advertising site thinks it is subject to piracy. You may need to look into torrent forums or the like to promote such.

You may need to do as mountainmom noted, get your own site set up and work on SEO and getting natural ranks in the search engine as people search for free movie downloads.

7. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I know that you are looking for free ways to advertise your link but I really think that PPC has a huge potential for you.

That is all I can say about that.

Tal

8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

talfighel: I know that you are looking for free ways to advertise your link but I really think that PPC has a huge potential for you.

That is all I can say about that.
    I don't usually endorse ppc unless you are a seasoned marketer but in this case I think Tal is right.

9. FreeCashMan

10. 3Dae135

3Dae135 New Member

OK how do I find out more about ppc and ppv? You folks need to know that I'm on my last straw here. I have $80 to pay the rent which is $704 on the first. The cable bill which is everything right now, My phone, my other full time job which I started a month ago and I'm not thru with the course yet, communication with the outside world, research is up to $255. So I need options to try to get some money coming in in the next few weeks. I don't have any money what so ever for anything Including food. Any help you guys can give me is awsome. Thanks

11. magnavox

magnavox New Member

3Dae135

I feel your pain. I don't know what I would do in your situation. My online strategies are not coming through at the moment either. Alot of people make it sound so easy, but it is definitely not easy.