I NEED PICTURES!

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by makemoneyonline, Oct 23, 2008.

1. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Where can we find free images to add to our squidoo lenses?? Anyone?
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Check out sxc.hu - they do offer some free photos.
  3. Seth

Seth New Member

4. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

You can query "free images".
    Make sure you remember to read the terms.
    Victoria
  5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Make,

Just type "Royalty Free Images" in Google. You can also check out Flickr and Photo Bucket.

What is your lensmaster name? Do you have a lens up yet?

~Newbie Shield~
  6. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Thanks everyone!
    Newbie Shield- Yes, I have about 6 lenses now for one particular niche that I set up after buying 'one week marketing'. That ebook saved me [​IMG]!
  7. Phil Stones

Phil Stones New Member

loads of places out there on the net !
  8. businessonapage

businessonapage New Member

In addition to finding ready made images, have you thought about creating your own? If you have a camera and/or used Windows Paint lately then you might be able to come up with good images yourself. Were you looking for a specific image?
  9. bdkfreedom

bdkfreedom New Member

Free images are great just make sure they have no copyright details in the fine print! Coming up with your own is the best way to go i think!
  10. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I found out that when I tried using my own pictures to upload to squidoo, it took a long time and then I had to quit doing it.

Anybody knows why?
  11. samda

samda Member

I normally search in google to get it. But when you do so be careful in not copying copy writed images.
  12. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

ka7952: I found out that when I tried using my own pictures to upload to squidoo, it took a long time and then I had to quit doing it.

Anybody knows why?

Hi KA,

You shouldn't have any problems uploading your pics. If you continue to have problems, consider hosting them on Image Shack, Photo Bucket, or Flickr and linking to them to make them show up on your lenses.

~Newbie Shield~
  13. RuthStewart

RuthStewart New Member

Hi,

I use http://www.freerangestock.com for my photos - some of them are a bit big for a squidoo lens though.

If you are aware of your pixel size (I am slowly getting it) then you will be ok, and they are all free.

Best wishes,

Ruth