I Need Referrals-Please Help!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Starbright48, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Starbright48 New Member

Does anyone know of a way that I could get free referrals for my programs without joining other people's programs? I have joined several free programs that I know I can earn good money on them, the problem is I need referrals to really make good money. I have tried everything I could think of to get referrals such as going on classified ad sites and passing out flyers. Nothing happened. I even tried a couple of free referral programs with the understanding that if I joined other people's programs, they would automatically join mine. Nothing has happened at all. I'm still waiting for referrals. I have the choice on the sites I have to buy referrals, but my finances is tight and I can't afford the price they want for referrals. If anyone knows of a way that I could get free referrals without jumping through a bunch of hoops, I would really appreciate it.
  2. surferket New Member

3. Starbright48 New Member

I tried Marketing Pond! That is the same thing I am talking about!! I joined a bunch of these programs and I still don't have referrals! I tried Marketing Pond, Get Ref, and Star Referrals! No referrals, nothing! Doesn't anyone have anything else I could try besides joining a whole bunch of programs?
  4. Unfortunatley Starbright

There is no fool proof way to get referrals at no cost. What I would suggest is to start building alist. I have many different ways to do this but will not start sending you a bunch of stuff that you have to sift through,,,One way I can tell you about is Desktop lightning.

I cant send a proper link here so I will do my best to type an address. just replace a . where I type the word (dot) and you should get there

[Affiliate link removed - Admin]

By using this free service I have created a list of about 10,000 so far. If you join those people are available to you to contact aswell.

If I can be of assistance in anyway you can contact me through my link below

Sean Keely

Expect Your Success Marketing
  5. Starbright48 New Member

Thank you! I'll give it a try.
  6. Starbright48 New Member

To asskusabouttrav,

Thank you so much for giving me your idea about building a referral list! I tried it and I got my first referral for one of my programs today! Thanks again!

Starbright48
  7. kohuether New Member

This is a good idea about building a referral list. I tried sites like marketing pond, too and I don't have luck with them.

Do you mean to build an opt-in list solely for get paid to programs?
  8. Glad I could be of assistance Starbright48

If I can help you further Please dont hesitate to email me or private message me.
    I have been rather lax in adhering to the rules here and have posted a few urls in error. I am not normally in the habit of doing that sort of thing. But what I will say here is that I have many different ways of creating that referral list. If you contact me I can send links and information to perhaps move you even further ahead.

Sean

Sean Keely
    Expect Your Success Marketing
  9. jschuman New Member

Getting referrals or members into a program only comes through a lot of traffic to your sales page, or by building an email list that you can contact when you have something to offer.

Either way it takes time and effort, but the pay off down the road can be worthwhile.
  10. Starbright48 New Member

Hi, everyone,

In answer to kohuether's question, right now I am building a list for get paid to programs only. Right now, I'm building a email list from certain classified sites where you can't put your referral link on them for reasons I won't discuss here. I advertise that I have programs that will help others make money online. I tell them to email me. When they email me, then I send them my referral links. So far, I have gotten five referrals for one program, and six referrals for another program. One of my referrals emailed me back asking for links to other programs they might sign up for. I want to see what happens with my get-paid-to programs first before I start building an email list for other things.
  11. itsjoanne New Member

That's really good!

Another thing you might want to try is traffic exchanges.

I like Traffic Swarm and Traffic G. They have huge memberships.

Joanne
  12. kashvera New Member

asskusabouttrav
    Hi! I have seen your above reply, and am interested. Could you send me details to desktoplightning? I had joined it before, but, do not remember why I discontinued. I need referrals for the various programs I am promoting. I would like to correspond directly, but, there doesn't seem to be a link here.
  13. kashvera New Member

asskusabouttrav
    I do not know whether you have seen my message here, I tried out Desktoplightning and was trying to download the bar, but, it would not install. Any other way to get referrals, please do contact me. I live in India, so would like it to work for me here, my email id verades44 at yahoo dot co dot in - send me message.Thanks
  14. kashvera New Member

Starbright48
    Seen your message above, what are these classified sites? Maybe you could help many others if you share your info.
  15. lilwallace92 New Member

# 1 way to get referrals. Get traffic to your website. Get link exchanges also.
  16. kashvera New Member

Still waiting for a reply from 'asskusabouttrav' to my above question.
  17. zhaozilong New Member

Starbright48: Right now, I'm building a email list from certain classified sites where you can't put your referral link on them for reasons I won't discuss here. I advertise that I have programs that will help others make money online. I tell them to email me. When they email me, then I send them my referral links. So far, I have gotten five referrals for one program, and six referrals for another program.
    I'm very interested in your way of using email lists. Could you explain it for me more details?