I need some help generating more traffic.

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by ksc492, May 8, 2010.

1. MatoryIncorp New Member

All I can really say, and that's because I've just started out myself, is to keep writing articles after articles. They're tedious, but their the easiest ways to get people to notice you.
  2. LORINELIZABETH New Member

slow and steady wins the race.
  3. DatingSolutions New Member

The best way to generate traffic is create social bookmarks with all the top ones. You can do a search for the top 60 social bookmarking sites. Create an account and bookmark posts on your site.

Also, use WordPress for your site. You'll get more links in Google because of the blogging aspect of it. I use WordPress for my site and it's great for seo.

Also, use Groups and Pages in Facebook as well as link exchanges, relevant blog comments, press releases and things like that. The more you do the more traffic you will get.
  4. wealthbuilders New Member

Kody,

With all this great feedback you have received, how has your website traffic and optin's increased over this last month? What methods have you taken a liking to?

Everyone always starts off using multiple methods only to find a few that work the most...I tend to lean towards article marketing, blogging, web 2.0 and we are just now trying to get more into video marketing. Hope its working out for you!

Goodluck
  5. mbasa Member

ksc492
    Have you tried twitter. I received some decent numbers last week. it was my first time as well on twitter.
  6. WAHMCtr New Member

You've received excellent advice here and I can't really add much else to it except to say DO NOT GIVE UP! Tweak your approach, if you must, and be sure to apply all that you're learning here and elsewhere, but above all else...keep pressing toward your goal. This is perhaps the single most important aspect of success in any venture. Giving up is also the single most common reason people fail. It may take a while, but you CAN do this!
  7. flexiblework New Member

mbasa: it was my first time as well on twitter.
    I'm trying to learn how to use Twitter myself. What method was most effective for you? Right now I'm just not getting it.
  8. fixaprob New Member