I need some pointers

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by briggsteri, Jun 19, 2009.

1. briggsteri

briggsteri New Member

Iam a first timer with this and I could use some pointers on all of this

2. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

Hi there Briggsteri,

Welcome to the forum... [​IMG]

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi briggsteri - we are here to help. What are you strugglin with mostly right now?? Let's take it one step at a time. [​IMG]

I prefer to answer questions on the forum rather than thru pm as that way a lot of others will be helped as well, it especially helps the ones that are too shy to ask. [​IMG]

4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

We were all first-timers at some point, so you are in good company. The best way to get help is to ask "specific" questions.

Someone is bound to know the answer and we like to share! [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie

5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi briggsteri,

Study long and hard. Be passionately committed. Do what ever it takes to make it work. Don't focus too hard on the money, rather, enjoy the process.

That's all it takes!

~Newbie Shield~

6. GlennELee

GlennELee New Member

There's all sorts of training material out there on the net, though you should contact the sponsor you have within the affiliate program in question. If you can't see the upline or the contact details for the person who referred you to said program you can either wait a week or so for them to contact you or seek out additional material for marketing on your own.

There are people who can help you easily. If you get stuck on your marketing tactic somewhere, you can usually tell someone what you're doing and people will likely help you revise your marketing strategy in order to help you boost yourself up there.

7. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Welcome to the forum.

All the people here are most willing to help when you ask.

Hope you enjoy the stay here.

8. Singapoor

Singapoor New Member

And she's off... That's unfortunate. But in case she comes back I'd give this "pointer" - research is key because there are a lot of scams out there.

Research is key and information is free (yeah, I meant for it to rhyme... even though it's cheesy[​IMG]). But the fact is that there are many many scams out there, starting out, it hard to wade through it all. So researching, even though it's adds time to the process, is super important and that time taken is time well spent.

And secondly, there are many free ways to learn about options that you may choose. Since there are a number of ways to do "all of this", the first step would be to pick an area then learn all you can about it.