I plan to apply as a work at home call center agent

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by toyotascionxd, Dec 16, 2009.

1. toyotascionxd

toyotascionxd New Member

Hi I guys. I plan to concentrate full time in working in a call center next year. I went to this web site where they have a list of call centers that offer work at home employment. I used to work as a call center agent in the Philippines. I prefer working as a tech support agent. I haven't tried working at home. Can you guys give me some feedback about working at home?

2. luis23

luis23 New Member

You can get excellent income in any kind of job by becoming the best or just by going that extra mile to make the difference.

I work full time in Home, yes you can do it. It is not going to be easy, but is possible.

Get focus, have at least some sort of what you want to accomplish, like have a company, be the best tech supporter. I don't know, having goals will help through your path.

3. elle14

elle14 New Member

You have the same job of my friend. But she give up and choose her career outside. I don't know why maybe she get bored working at home.

4. wife2mikejh

wife2mikejh New Member

try West

5. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

toyotascionxd
    The first thing you must find out is some background on the company you plan on working for, then make sure they offer great training and support, this will be very important. Without training or support what do you have, nothing. Also be sure you have a passion for what you are doing, this is the difference between being successful or not. Take Care.