I Really Need Some Advice

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by ruzzybuzzy, Apr 2, 2010.

1. ruzzybuzzy

ruzzybuzzy Guest

I have searched the INTERNET for years. It feels as if I can't really find what I want. Is there some good websites out there that pay good money that I do not know about. I need to get a rest here and find a good job or some way of pay on line. Any advice is appreciated. Thank You!

2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Are you referring to good websites that teach you how to make money online?

Tal

3. ruzzybuzzy

ruzzybuzzy Guest

Yeah stuff like that. Exactly. I just need a reasobale one that will pay decent money and get me started right away. Most get paid to sites are just to cheap in many ways. I just need a good job.

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

It can be really daunting to find the right fit... I am not sure what you are talking about on paid to sites, but why not make your own site, in a niche you are comfortable with and make money that way?

Just a thought.[​IMG]

5. ruzzybuzzy

ruzzybuzzy Guest

Thanks everyone for your wonderful tips. More tips are appreciated.

6. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Russel,

I'm trying to determine from your posts if you are specifically looking for an online job that pays you a set amount of money for a set task, or if you are looking for any legitimate way to earn an income online.

If you are looking for paid work, your best bet is probably to go and sign up to some places like odesk.com, elance.com, getafreelancer.com, etc.

At those sites you can bid on specific jobs that you feel you are qualified for and be paid for your services. The pay isn't usually that great, and you will never really "get ahead" going that route, but it is a legit way to earn some money.

If you are the type of person who has some initiative and are willing to put in some groundwork before seeing results, I'd recommend instead that you build your own website business so that you can eventually have a continual flow of money coming in without your ongoing efforts.

The fact that you are starting young is such a huge bonus - one I wish I had been able to take advantage of. [​IMG]

I see you've started a blog. Are you particularly interested in fishing, or eels, or East Maine? Is there some other interest or hobby that you feel you are really good at or would really enjoy spending a lot of time writing about?

By using a program like SiteBuildIt (SBI), you could learn to build a website around a subject you enjoy and make money from it in a variety of ways. That's the way I learned to make money online and can vouch for the quality of this step-by-step easy to follow business building program.

SBI is really only for people who don't need an immediate income (like a job). It takes time to go through the process and build your own unique website. It pays well in the long run, but you have to go into it knowing that it is not at all "get rich quick." It's a genuine business model that must be built by YOU. [​IMG]

All the best for your success.
    lessings,
    Angie

7. ruzzybuzzy

ruzzybuzzy Guest

happywife
    Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful reply. I really appreciate it. Well I don't really have a job yet at all.I want a full time or maybe part time job online where I can get paid each week.

Thanks

8. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I began on eBay and have 2 successful stores.

I then joined Wealthy Affiliate University where all is well.

The Thirty Day Challenge (free) is a must every August.

I am currently promoting a profoud MLM that functions as a net revenue generator, earns residual income for individuals and organizations and has a global missing child alert integrated.

So, you see there are so many things out there to consider.
    When you narrow it down, please ask here because there are so many talented members with a vast array of experience. We can tell you if a plan is legit or not in most cases [​IMG]
    Victoria

9. Christian

Christian New Member

Hi,

I just wanted to add my two cents here. Victoria is right on the money when she mentioned eBay. It is one of the fastest ways to make money online.

If you are considering an online business, you should really look further into affiliate marketing. There are ton's of free affiliate networks like Clickbank and PayDotCom that offer products for you to sell on a commission basis as an affiliate.

You will need to learn some in's and out's on building traffic first to your affiliate sites, but they are free to join.

10. yasser

yasser New Member

I love ebay. no scams there. easy to start and run your business. [​IMG]

11. pinoybloggers

pinoybloggers New Member

hi russel!

i am from philippines, i am a computer engineer and a freelancer also, like you i'm finding for part time work to earn more income..what i did was, i joined odesk.com and freelancer.com and bid some of the projects there, this will really help you. All you have to do is to bid and wait for the response of the employer, you should be polite also in sending them private messages. I won some of the projects there and it will pay you well every week or middle of the month. My other advice for you is you should make your own website or blog, you can earn through google adsense or affiliate commissions,just like me now,i made a website for Filipino Bloggers, help and advice them about how to start and monetize their blogs.I put google advertisement in the website and other affiliate ads. This site helps me a lot and i would be very happy if i received many good comments from the readErs of the site.

I'm hoping that this post will also help you.

GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS.

12. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

You should really get into affiliate marketing. There are so many niches that you can focus on.

Maybe you should read the book:

Multiple Streams Of Internet Income By Robert G. Allen.

This will open up a lot of doors for you.

Tal

13. NewRich23

NewRich23 New Member

I agree...you should try Affiliate Marketing...sign up with clickbank or commission junction (both are free) create a blog on a product and market it. That's the crucial part of this business. Market, market, market. The rest will follow. Before you pick random products though you may want to research the trends and hottest products. Good Luck!

14. gowriter

gowriter Member

Demand Studios is one of those sites where you write content and get paid each week by PayPal. You have to apply, be a dedicated writer and be accepted to their program. When you're in the program, be prepared to accepted criticism from copy editors. There are a lot of people who cannot get used to that at all.

When it comes to making money online with affiliate marketing, let me assure you that you will not make money by the next day, nor by the next week, nor by the next month. It could be many months down the road. You need to research your niche, determine what product you want to sell, how much you want to make, how much traffic you need.

If I haven't made this clear enough--I don't mean to nag--but affiliate marketing is not a JOB. It's a business. It's not like clicking on ads where you do a technique and get paid. It doesn't work like that.
    Affiliate marketing requires setting yourself up for visibility in ways that are legal and doesn't break SPAM rules, doesn't break search engine rules. You may have to do a lot of writing, blogging, email marketing. You may have to pay for some advertisements.

A lot of it will require research in the beginning because you're looking for the places where the customers are at and you have to build up there. Your main responsibility is to deliver good quality information to your visitor so that he trusts you enough to buy your product and keep buying other products you mention.

There are several different legal strategies to go about that, but they're all different and they all involve learning. I recommend you enroll in an affiliate marketing course that gives you the overall picture first, then you learn the techniques because affiliate marketing is complex but not difficult when put in the right perspective.

If you want to make money in a straight forward buy-sell fashion, go with eBay. If you're patient enough to build your business to hundreds of thousands of dollars over a couple years, then do affiliate marketing. Be prepared to spend a lot of time learning. Once you found a method stay with it. Don't stray.

Unfortunately, many of us and a lot of poor newbies, are under the impression that the internet is some magic ATM machine simply because you can point and click. Quite the opposite! However, it can be incredibly rewarding.

Affiliate marketing words are on the back end as you grow over time, not on the front end.

15. nanlar

nanlar New Member

I have to agree Ebay may be what your looking for. Maybe start a blog about something that you really know a lot about and thoroughly enjoy!

Good luck!

16. niddy

niddy New Member

Try elance.com. Freelancers can bid on thousands of projects...I've done TONS of jobs there. Good luck!

17. Louem

Louem New Member

VictoriaNTC

I too did the Ebay thing! I did ok with it too.

I also went through the Thirty Day Challenge as well, very informative!

Then I joined Maxium Leverage, Rather than Wealthy Affiliate. I'm not sure if I did the right thing because of the price, but the info I'm getting is very good.

I am still looking for a good MLM business to sink my teeth into. Sooooo many companies out there, it's hard to make a good call.

I'm hoping this is the place to get some good advise and I've learned a lot so far so maybe I can help a few people while I'm at it.