I want to take my business to the next level

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by GavinStephenson, May 14, 2008.

1. GavinStephenson

GavinStephenson New Member

Hey .. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how to drive more traffic through social media sites.

I am Loving this stuff im getting leads chasing me .. and this is only from youtube myspace and facebook.

are there any other good ones out there?
  2. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Have you considered Stumble Upon?
    I wonder about Digg?
  3. aplina

aplina New Member

kaboodle is also very good
  4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

...blogs, Squidoo, Hub Pages, Delicious...

~Newbie Shield~
  5. tanny l

tanny l New Member

I followed "Bart the bear" tactics for social bookmarking and it worked like magic. to day I am using mostly Stumble Upon and mixx.com
    and submit to more directories using onlywire and socialmarker, it will automate your submitting and drive traffic to your site.

The key is keywords/tags and friends

6. Homeboy

Homeboy New Member

Stumble, Digg and Delicious are the main ones I've tried, and had some small success with.

I did find it a bit tedious though having to post my blog articles to them every day, and also the traffic was very flash-in-the-pan stuff that came and went pretty quickly.

Let's face it, people don't browse around on Digg or Stumble because they want to buy things, they're mostly just looking for something interesting to read.
  7. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Yes, I have also observed that Stumble Upon traffic does not convert well
  8. Freedom

Freedom New Member

If you can write good articles digg is a good one to use
  9. jasonbow

jasonbow New Member

I submit every blog post i make which brings in the "flash in the pan" visitor. From using this method i have added subscribers to my list. Everything helps.

Kind Regards