I was assigned Home Depot Credit

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by SenaMom, Mar 20, 2009.

1. SenaMom

SenaMom New Member

Anyone else? I am new to this site and to West at Home and this will be my first... any suggestions or pointers..lol

Sena Mom
  2. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

hello im new too welcome a board! good for you new job i work already in whirlpool recall im juts start like 3 weeks now but if u want to know a little form that company we can exchange ideas ok let me know ....see ya!
  3. ShawnFL

ShawnFL New Member

Nope that must be a new one. I would just suggest taking lots of notes for the training, watch your time and make sure that you keep refreshing the log in page or it will log you out and you will not get credit for those hours you trained and of course that means no pay for those. I don't have that skill but from my experience the training that w8st provides is not that great so there will be a lot of on the job training and learning things as you go. Everyone pretty much has a bad first week or so. When you start working try doing it in 1/2 hour increments at first so you don't feel overwhelmed and then increase your hours as you get more comfortable. You are only allowed to take the tests twice so have your notes available and make sure you still have enough time left at the end of the training to take the tests. good luck!
  4. SenaMom

SenaMom New Member

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH.. OMG those were helpful hints!!
  5. LisaWAH

LisaWAH New Member

Me too, are you in the training that starts 4/6?[​IMG]
  6. SenaMom

SenaMom New Member

Yes... I started on Monday... I did the welcom webinar and trying to work on this training.. OMG I have to know EVERYTHING about Home Depot......
  7. LisaWAH

LisaWAH New Member

There is a lot of informations for sure, best of luck to you![​IMG]