If You could find the perfect business to work online what would it be?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by AnneSamantha, Jun 21, 2015.

1. elvisobryant

elvisobryant New Member

For me the perfect work at home job would be one that gives me freedom, gives me the time I want with my family, and doesn't have me trapped working during certain hours. Of course giving me everything I want and need would be a plus. As far as the job itself, I am not sure. I would have to say I am pretty open to anything on that front.
    The biggest benefit that I would want though is the time with my family without having to worry about anything.

2. Muzzamil

Muzzamil Member

I would search for how to make money online without having your own product.

3. Muzzamil

Muzzamil Member

Affiliate Marketing

4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Working online is definitely not easy for most. Sure, it sounds wonderful, but without the right product at the right time, you will be hard pressed to get any traffic to your site, never mind having people purchase your products or services. I have seen it all and it is not easy to find success working online.

First, you have to have an exclusive high demand product which will save people money over what they are already spending elsewhere. If you can't save people money, most will not be interested. If you have a truly unique and patented product, that is a game changer, but you still need to work at generating traffic to generate sales. This too is not easy for most given most who start a home business do not have millions to spend on advertising.

There are exceptions, but without massive advertising budget, most will fail at online marketing. The competition is huge for almost all products and services, so you have to strike while the iron is hot. I research only money saving main stream products to ad to my portfolio, if it isn't going to save the masses money, I don't waste my time. Everyone wants to save money in this economy, and you don't have to work hard at selling people on this concept, who doesn't want to save money?

When it comes to health, more and more people are more concerned than ever given the collapsing and very costly obamacare disaster. My deductible went from $2000. a year to now $7000. and I lost my doctor, lost my healthcare plan and my premiums are up 46% and expected to higher for next year. So with my own experience, and what I am doing to stay healthier is simple, monitor your heart health age given heart disease is number one killer. So once again, it is all about having a unique patented product, one that everyone is interested in, and will save everyone money on health costs. This is a niche like no other I have researched, so like most, live and learn, and the longer you live, the more you learn, and the more you learn, the more you will earn. Simple.

WEALTH WITHOUT HEALTH IS WORTHLESS.........NOW YOU CAN HAVE BOTH

payment proof likes this.
  5. Michael Andy

Michael Andy New Member

Well, nowadays various home based business are available. It's matters that what we actually want and what is our requirement. You can choose any one of home based business according to your need. So, I suggest you that search what you want to do and what is your interested field.