If you knew then what you know now . . .

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Greg Brown, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Greg Brown

Greg Brown New Member

If you could go back in time to talk to your younger self, what advice would you give regarding improving your success in MLM?

2. UltimateWingman

UltimateWingman New Member

Fun post Greg!

I would tell myself to stop thinking too much and trying to be perfect at everything. A long time ago I would overwhelm myself trying to find the perfect solution for everything. It only brought frustration and making situations more complicated then it should.

Keeping things very simple was actually the best solution to everything haha

Curtis Slone likes this.
  3. Curtis Slone

Curtis Slone New Member

^ He's got it right! Keep it simple and don't try to be perfect. But you should always try to do better. Network Marketing is self-development with a compensation plan. I'd also suggest learning to sharpen your sales, marketing, and communication skills.

The skillset needs to respected.

UltimateWingman likes this.
  4. Tatyana

Tatyana New Member

What a great question! I say, don't focus and dwell on how...but inspire people by sharing your vision and your dreams. Write down your goals and treat your company like a business, NOT a hobby! I am IN LOVE with what I do!!!!! Best wishes to you. :)

5. Tatyana

Tatyana New Member

Yes! 99% self-development, the rest technical/technological. :)

Curtis Slone and UltimateWingman like this.