Iggly Biggly

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Kris Crosby, May 4, 2009.

1. mellin

mellin Member

Hey Julsy! Glad to have you!! I joined for the same exact reason! First of all, the chick in me LOVES these flops! Secondly, when I said to my teen-age niece that I was a distributor for flip flops from a line called Iggly Biggly she said, "I just love the name Iggly Biggly." That made my lightbulb go off as I work in a school and my husband does to. Think of all the teen-age girls that we come into contact with!!

Here is a little about the support that you can find with this team (I'm on the same team as Kris): I joined a week ago today. I dabbled a little bit in the training and watched some tutorials, but didn't put a lot of work into finding my two people because last week was also a very busy week for me (20th class reunion, a whole other story in itself). Needless to say, I have 2 people under me already, not because of my efforts, but because of the efforts of my team. I do not say this to promote this as a passive program, but to let everyone know that this team that I am on is incredible with the help they offer, and the support that they show one another. I can't wait to get deeper into this and to form bonds and friendships on this team.

I also can't wait for the retail site to be up. To be honest, I do not exactly understand the matrix part of this. I do know that once the retail is up that there is a lot of money to be made. Here is another reason why this team is so good: I've read just a few suggestions that they came up with for how to market this for retail (flip flop parties, catalogue parties).

This is without a doubt a very exciting (& fun) business. Now is the time to get in: ground floor and only $20, how can you beat it?

Melissa
  2. Julsy

Julsy New Member

Thanks mellin! I have just gotten my free site up and published (it was really easy!) and you are correct.... this MUST be the best team because I was given a person under me in less than 2 days time from joining! WOW! I also have a friend joining me on Monday, so I will have my two and will be rareing to go to promote for anyone else who wants to get in with us!

What a great start!!!
  3. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Hi I have had one busy week!! I am so excited about Iggly Biggly and the growth we are experiencing! Lisa has got some great things coming in just a few weeks! This is so exciting you will all be blown away! Please let me know if I can help you in any way! [​IMG]
  4. Julsy

Julsy New Member

I am LOVIN this biz!!! I am truly getting recruits, just because people LOVE these flip-flops! So nice not to have to "push" a business op or product... it practically sales itself, because the flip-flops are so cute! All I have to do is get people to see them on my website!

Gotta Love It!!!
  5. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to make sure that you all received this email from Lisa at Iggly Biggly, I just received it so just trying to make sure you did also. Because of this live webinar, there will be no team call this evening. I think that it would be beneficial for everyone to be on this webinar and get on early in case it fills up!

Here's the info:

There will be a live conference call and training tonight at 8PM EST. From 8:00 PM to 8:30 Pm will be the conference call. At 8:30 Pm to 9 PM EST will be a webinar for training with the new Iggly Biggly Toolset. Do not miss out on this call. We are getting ready to take Iggly Biggly to new levels worldwide.

Register Early to make sure you get a seat within the webinar.

Webinar ID: 182827121
    Audio: Your Conference Call Information
    218-486-1600 access code 814770
    Registration Link:Registration Web Link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/182827121
  6. Julsy

Julsy New Member

WOW you guys, this is AMAZING.... Level 2 in under 3 weeks!!! Gotta LOVE Iggly Biggly! I have done so many other businesses on the net and even do another business currently, but NEVER have I had this much success!!! All because of a great product that everyone LOVES! Thank You Iggly Biggly and the entire Success Team!!!
  7. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Hi Julsy yes thats great! I am loving Iggly Biggly as well! I cycled again and it just keeps getting better! I can't wait til we officially launch!

This program is so much fun to share with others and the flip flops are great. I love mine! Can't wait til we can place orders.
    Launch coming soon!
  8. Sam_Jones

Sam_Jones New Member

Sound like a great offer, but what are the other commitments after paying the initial $20?
  9. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Hi Sam welcome! The Iggly Biggly Distributership is $20. There really is no other commitments after that financially do not have to spend any more money monthly.

Just get your 2 personals and help your 2 to get their 2. This is a great program that is fun & affordable for everyone!
  10. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

The time for waiting is over we will officially launch on the third of September folks!!
  11. Julsy

Julsy New Member

Fantastic!!! I can't wait...
  12. kimolive

kimolive Guest

I am a real estate agent from Alabama. Real estate is difficult right now so I decided to look for something else to make money.

I just signed up with Iggly Biggly. I already have two people under me and one person has a person under them. I really want to see this work. Is there any material we can print to help us when we are talking to others?

I am also looking at Initial Outfitters...I guess I have a preference for Alabama companies.
  13. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Hi Kim I just sent you a pm.[​IMG]