Iggy's Response to WHERE'S THE MONEY COMING FROM Question

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Jul 17, 2008.

1. nekkoddd

nekkoddd Guest

I wish you well Iggy, dreaming is great while you sleep, but when you wake, reality will set in!

There is no replacement for hard work....

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    Thomas A. Edison
  2. Jubie33

Jubie33 New Member

Investigator: Although IGGY's post makes sense to a point there is the factor that he/she has overlooked.

1. Iggy does not actually know how many people are cashing out on a daily bases since ASD has failed to reveal that info and therefore the calculations are incorrect.

2. The number of people that have taken the time to post about not receiving their cashouts are small compared to those that have failed to post at all concerning 2 months or more waiting period.

All the BASHERS that have posted concerning how and why the system will not work have used the information supplied by ASD that was posted on their respective sites.

Therefore, the information that IGGY is posting and how he or she came to that conclusion is not valid and totally incorrect and lacks substance.

Disclaimer:
    The opinions expressed in this post are those of the poster and should not be determined to be other than for educational purposes. Links to other sites, Public Information and or other information posted in here are not necessarily those of this poster or other posters.

My right to post information is protected under the constitutional rights for freedom. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    Thank you!!
  3. Jubie33

Jubie33 New Member

opendomain: What I don't get is why all over this forum there is a HUGE push to defend ASD. IMHO at some point you just have to say, "ok go your way, I'll go mine" and let ASD speak for itself.

I'm not trying to be an "ASDbasher" but just as a friendly heads up generally speaking the more you try to defend some hing the more it looks to be a desperation move. I find it odd that I ask a simple "who's Andy" and I get laughed at.

Based on what I see, and it wont be the first time I've seen it, a group of friends who just so happen to be involved in the same program and in some cases are all either upline or downline all join a forum within a given period of time THEN commence with the anti-program bashing and program promoting. In my short stint here I've seen it more than once, MPM for example. Don't get me wrong I don't see anything wrong with promoting your own business/opportunity etc, etc but my god at least try to be a bit more tactful.

I mean really the last 9 post on this thread (as I'm typing) are all from the same group of people who are flooding other ASD threads with basically the same information. ASD good, bash ASD bad. Again I understand wanting to keep ASD "fresh" on the boards but really it's just starting to get a bit out of hand.

Sadly I still haven't received an answer to either of my questions nor have I decided on whether or not ASD is even legit, as I am always in the market for new income streams. I will say that from what I've seen(especially if Andy is the owner and he is suggesting you "stir" people up so that others join) IMHO ASD is coming off a bit sketchy.

It's all very republican like. Is andy code for Carl Rove?
    Great post!! I agree with you.
  4. Jubie33

Jubie33 New Member

logicalusa: His support to that statement comes from out of his a..genda.

And yes, his agenda is clear as a a bell. And after spewing his garbage for days he now has a little disclaimer at the end of his posts.
    What's so funny about that? I would've put the disclaimer at the end of my posts too, especially when you're dealing with children that cry "I'm reporting you" or "you should be reported" when there are no laws or rules being broken. The disclaimer, to me, is just a reminder to certain people of his rights.
  5. alasycia

alasycia New Member

6. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Gilbert,

I am sorry - I am the guilty party who laughed! It never occured to me that anyone interested in ASD would not know the name of the Founder and President! Mea Culpa!

Based on what I see, and it wont be the first time I've seen it, a group of friends who just so happen to be involved in the same program and in some cases are all either upline or downline all join a forum within a given period of time THEN commence with the anti-program bashing and program promoting. In my short stint here I've seen it more than once, MPM for example. Don't get me wrong I don't see anything wrong with promoting your own business/opportunity etc, etc but my god at least try to be a bit more tactful.

This does seem to be the case with some of the vehment bashing that is going on with this programme. We know it is hurting some online companies. A few people have been honest enough to speak out and say so. But attacking it doesnt make their programmes better. If a business is going to attract members it needs more than bashers of other businesses in its membership. Very unprofessional.
  7. brutus

brutus New Member

Getting back to the "Where does the money come question" ...

ASD does not have to come up with $2.50 for every $1.00 of ad package purchase.

Their offer is to pay you back 125% of your original ad package purchase. So if you put in $1.00 they will pay you back $1.25. The first $1.00 of "payback" is simply from giving you your $1.00 back. The remaining 25% is paid out of the company proceeds generated from ad package sales and other revenue sources each day.

Keep in mind that a large protion of the company's revenue comes from selling advertisement to large companies with no rebates or paybacks required.

With a responsive organizations of 100,000+ proven buyers it is quite easy to attract corporate advertisers.

The other thing to keep in mind is that once you have received your 125% in the form of daily cash rebates your original ad package value expires from your account. This is fair because your original $1.00 and a 25% profit has already been paid back to you.

My greater concern would be if you were a new company starting up and you did not have a 100,000 member customer base yet. This would be less attractive to advertisers and any payout guarantees would be coming from ad package sales to new and existing members.

If a new company were to have a very generous initial matching bonus of lets say ... 100%. And if the new company were to guarantee a substantial daily rebate of lets say ..... 3%. I'd be wondering where the payout money would be coming from in 24 days when you want to cashout your original $1.00 which has now grown to $4.00.

But heck, that's just me ..... (and maybe anyone else that has recently decided to distance themselves from a new unproven company that would take such a position).

Have a great and prosperous day!

lil' brutus
  8. decolorofmoney

decolorofmoney New Member

Bumping this up for the benefit of the poster of "Still Not Sure"