I'm a new here...n really sad

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by adzrina, Jun 10, 2009.

1. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

There are some online jobs that are legitimate. Just keep looking. And also avoid any sites/opportunities that try and charge you an up front fee.

Good luck and hope you find something soon.
  2. happygal

happygal Member

It takes a lot of time and a lot of research and patience. How have things gone for you in the past month since you first posted?
  3. twnuck

twnuck New Member

First of all, not all internet jobs are a scam. That is the wrong attitude to take. The RIGHT attitude to take is to investigate each opportunity and its affiliated product. Determine if it is the RIGHT FIT for you and if so, give yourself a full six to twelve months of WORKING at it before you judge it. Have a monthly budget in place for business expenses and give it a legitimate shot.

There are thousands of potential business opportunities available. You just have to find the one that fits YOU!
  4. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

welcome to the forum, there are a lot of scams out there be careful what to choose. Do plenty of research first before you commit.
  5. jocelynjones75

jocelynjones75 New Member

Hi, I can totally relate. I have been there, done that, I have actually maxed out credit cards trying to find legit work at home opportunities. There are scams out there but there are also very legit businesses as well. I have yet to find a true opportunity that you can just set up once and forget it. The key is to create relationships with other people first. Many Network Marketers that are new make the mistake of trying to "sell" someone right out of the gate. I hope that this helps.
  6. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

momof3usee: There are definitely a lot of jobs out there that are real! It just takes some time to find them. Don't give up. I have two jobs that pay me online. These aren't opportunities, but actual jobs! It takes effort, but you will find something! Keep at it
    Great reply to this post. Don't Give up.
  7. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

Hello, i know exactly how you feel i recently got scammed it is not nice. I am trying not to let it get me down i am looking into a few free methods at the moment to earn money it's hard work though.
    keep your chin up keep trying.
  8. louisiana_tiger

louisiana_tiger New Member

Adrina,

Please hang in there. Online business as is any business will take time to start seeing a substantial revenue. Keep working hard and doing what you are doing. Trust me your hard work will eventually pay off. I currently work, but am not happy with my current job. I am hoping to quit my job when I start making the money I want as an Affiliate Marketer
  9. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

Good for you louisiana_tiger nice post. Hope you achieve all your goals. It is a lot of work i seem to be on here for hours a day i have made 3 sales working hard to get more hope it works.
  10. Ann Williams

Ann Williams New Member

Don't give up. The internet is kind of like the old wild west, with bad guys, good guys and a lot of honest hard working people.

Click2sell.com is one place you can checkout. It offers selling affiliate products, such as ebooks, for a percentage of the sale. I'd recommend looking for 50% or more commission on each sale.
  11. gowriter

gowriter Member

Don't feel bad. I think everyone here has been scammed at least once. At first I jumped into all kinds of affiliate programs, but I recommend waiting on that.

First, you've got a couple of options. You can sell things on eBay which is guaranteed to make you money if you sell something people are most likely to buy. That can be income by itself.

Second, you might want to consider writing for Associated Content, Flixyia, Helium, eHow, Article Income (this one has a huge network), Bukisa, Examiner, Yuwie. Yuwi has advertisements all over it and looks spammy, but if you do a lot of activity, add friends, etc. that ads to your income.

These usually involve making money from advertising revenue and viewership. Key to these is write more, write more, write more and bookmark, bookmark, bookmark.

Third, You can also join a few get-paid-to click sites (PTC) if you don't like writing.

PTC sites are the easiest ways to make money because you get paid to click on advertisements. It will be just pennies a click, but each site allows you the ability earn referrals that can help you make more money because you earn commissions on them, too. Some sites allow you to buy referrals that sign up through their homepage.

PTC sites are typically free to join, but they also offer premium memberships which you have to pay for, but it gives better benefits and way more ads to click on. To me it's worth it. It's better to spend $70 one-time fee for a life time membership of priveleges than to pay for ebook after ebook after ebook to learn how to do affiliate marketing and find out where that missing piece. Oh! You have to buy another eBook. It's better to get coaching, really. I've done every single type of coaching that there is.

60% of affiliate marketing is SEO which in plain English means using content to draw audiences which in a nutshell means writing articles or posting videos. So why not write in places that pay you to provide content?

That's basically it. Most get paid to write sites like Bukisa offer you the ability to add a link to your articles. Yeah, some programs want you to have a website, but save those for later until you start building up your own income first with ad revenue and then you can start worrying about building websites and webhosting, etc.

Make the money first from sites where you're sure to get paid for an activity, multiply the efforts, and earn. Then go do something that takes a little longer to set up like affiliate marketing.

Save yourself and your pocket 1.5 years headache and $30K trying to figure it out. Start off small and then build up. Costs you practically nothing.

Good luck.
  12. AnnieCaine

AnnieCaine New Member

You have to stop thinking that way!

I felt the same 12 months ago and am finally now making
    a decent living online.

You should never give up. It will take time but you will get there in the end[​IMG]

Take Care Hun..

Annie x
  13. granny

granny New Member

While the internet is full of scams it is also full of wonderful opportunities! Don't give up, learn from each failure and use that lesson to find the success you deserve! Working from home is very rewarding and I'm sure there is an opportunity that will fit your needs. Keep education yourself, keep looking and you will find something that works for you. I love working from home!
  14. BestBoss4meisme

BestBoss4meisme New Member

I was just talking to the my really good friend that signed up for the opportunity I'm working with and he was having trouble with his warm market... See I worked in sales for a bit and the thign I learned when I was managing a wireless store, and then in Annuities and Life Ins, is that you really just have to build yourself a connectable image, make it so people WANT to come to you. I am now training all the people I work with because helping them is helping me, doing webinars, presentations anything whatever they need... See the thing is too though in any MLM thing 50 followers will fail with no leaders so in my group as far as the online mass movement of anything business is concerned I'm the youngest team member that I've met yet and see what I am using that is working to generate leads and business is just online socializing and working with your connection you need to pipe yourself out there you know? I have had GREAT luck with the webinars too because like yeah 3 way calls work well and thats fine and dandy... But at the end of the day people want both auditory and visual... GotoMeetings what I use now, kind of expensive after the first month (100$) but see now that things are rolling you just have to stay positive and they will, so many more doors are opening even just because of the contacts I'm making with this so theres an endless sea, the day that life starts to be great is as soon as you start being positive... I didn't think so before when I had my metal band, angry thrash psychedelic music and I just didn't really fit in, I've been releasing and letting go, threw out a ton of occult stuff (tarot cards, etc) and really have been focusing on a higher good, meditation, spirituality, and just trying to avoid negative thoughts. no one is perfect, but it's so simple to put it, I ditto on STAY POSITVE!!!! that is the cure for any ailment!
  15. destani

destani New Member

Hi, I think we've all been frustrated at some point in our journey to master this marketing monster but you just have to be determined and focused. With anything worth having there will be a fight and a struggle but if you stay in the fight you will eventually see a victorious ending. The good news is that you are not alone. There are great people here to help you so keep your head up and lean on others for support. Keep working hard because it will pay off.
    Best wishes!

Remember, Eagles Soar
    (R.E.S.)
  16. yasser

yasser New Member

adzrina: HI...I'm new here
    I'm Adzrina.....
    I have try a few online job
    but really upset when I found that all the web is scammed. I'm really sad. I'm planning quit my job to taking care my children but it look like....I'm just dreaming
    Hi there,
    i believe that there are lot of scams out there..I always advise those who are starting online to begin with selling on ebay.. There are no scams there. you own your business. Don't give up.
  17. choon01

choon01 New Member

Remember don't give you. Belive in yourself. When you believe, you will start to invision things. And that can be fun! When you start to invision things, you will then start to take action. Then simply when you start taking action, you will see result. By seing the result you now believe it in even more, and by believing in it even more , you will take even more action, by taking even more action, you will see even more result. believe it or not this is the success cycle, given by one of the best mentor/speaker Tony Robbin. You are not alone..this stuff takes time.

If you are still confuse and lost...I'd would love to have you on my team. Not trying to promote you in my business, i am just trying to help, because I dont want you to make the mistakes I have taken in the past. My signature will have everything you need to know about the company...To Your Success...

Choon
  18. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

There are really lots of scams on the internet about working from home guides and systems but they are really the same. There are many guides freely available online and in this forum.
  19. ongtina

ongtina New Member

Look in forums, do scam search, there are sites that pay. When I just started, I also felt the same as you, lots of scam around. Try free instead of paying, invest when you can see you are able to earn and know that the site pays.
  20. happymommy

happymommy New Member

Never give up on your dreams! It may take a while (like myself) to get up and going, but if you have the passion and strength to give it all you've got then you CAN do it!

I have already accomplished my dreams of being a stay at home mom from my business, and am well on my way to my next dreams. Take the time to see your self worth and give yourself a "pep talk"

Never give up, and I'm here for support when you or anyone else needs it!!