I'm a new work from home mom

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by mellin, Jul 27, 2008.

1. mellin

mellin Member

I've been teaching for the past 13 years and decided this spring to stay at home with my family. I have had such good advice on these boards, that I've now ventured into 2 business opportunities. Both of my sponsors came from these boards. While I am nervous, because I'm used to that steady paycheck, I know that with the mentorship that I have received through these boards, I will succeed and not only have more time with my family, but I will have the financial freedom that we have been craving for a long time.

Any questions, just PM me!

Melissa
  2. CoastalNewby

CoastalNewby New Member

Mellin:

I looked at your site but I couldn't figure out what I would be selling if I joined. Can you fill me in? I filled out a form with my contact info.
    Thanks. Rhonda
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Congrats Melissa!

And much success to you[​IMG]
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi Rhonda - Welcome to the forum.

(I love hearing your voice on the team calls =)

Viola in Montana[​IMG]
  5. LifestyleDesign

LifestyleDesign New Member

Melissa,

Congratulations on your new business!!!

I began working from home 10 years ago and love it.

I hope you have fantastic success.

g
  6. leeann

leeann New Member

Hi Stay at Home Mum,
    I think it's good to try these things, i too have taken the plunge into this new area and am finding it all quite fascinating. Busines on the internet will only get bigger and you have to take a risk now and again, so i'm with you and all the best.
    Leeann
  7. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Congratulations Melissa and best of luck in your new "career".
  8. pcwork

pcwork New Member

mellin: I've been teaching for the past 13 years and decided this spring to stay at home with my family.
    Since you have teaching experience, you should also check out online teaching jobs
  9. momsoffice

momsoffice New Member

Congratulations Melissa!!

It's wonderful to work from home and have financial freedom and flexibility!!
  10. mellin

mellin Member

Thanks for the encouragement! Right now, I am doing true "work from home" with a home daycare. Business with that is unexpectedly booming. I'm signing on to a new business venture tonight that involves voice broadcasting. Everything about it looks good and I am confident that I will be posting my success story with it soon. Stay tuned...
  11. momsoffice

momsoffice New Member

I use to do home daycare for about 7 years! After having my 6 and then 6-8 more added it got a little overwhelming. LOL

I wish you the best!
  12. arcade

arcade New Member

Congratulations on your new business, I hope you enjoy your family time.

Arcade-
  13. 21centaur21

21centaur21 New Member

Congrats on your new ventures! I wish you all the success in the world!

Dan
  14. Jenny

Jenny New Member

Mellin its good if you left your job and decided to stay with your family because i myself don't like doing jobs.I just love doing any work from home and its good for ladies [​IMG]
  15. dantheman777

dantheman777 New Member

good job!
  16. Spicymomma72

Spicymomma72 New Member

Congratulations on making that special move to at home freedom!!! I started working from home about 7 years ago after having my first baby. I never looked back!! It can be rough at times but stay strong and you will see, it is sooo worth it. Not to mention, with the way the economy is these days, GREAT MOVE!! Welcome.

Andrea
  17. Looking4job

Looking4job New Member

Hello to all , im new here. can anyone recoment some kind of good job at home please becouse i just had my first baby and my husband pay check is little i need to help him so we could rise our kid. please help
    thank you in advance
  18. Louidam1

Louidam1 New Member

Looking4job: Hello to all , im new here. can anyone recoment some kind of good job at home please becouse i just had my first baby and my husband pay check is little i need to help him so we could rise our kid. please help
    thank you in advance

You can check out my site
  19. momsoffice

momsoffice New Member

There are many of us who work from home. I would just start clicking on their siggy lines. That's usually where our websites are located.

I wish you much success!
  20. kymmyg

kymmyg New Member

I'm working on finding my niche in the online business market and it's great to hear success stories. I'm not in a position to give up work yet as we need the money but one day soon, very soon it will happen.

This is a great forum with real people telling their real stories of sucess and encouragement.

Keep up the good work.