I'm a new work from home mom

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by mellin, Jul 27, 2008.

1. louise9461

louise9461 New Member

Hello to every one, I am new at this I am a stay at home mom for the past 3 years I worked in the medicalfield as a medical biller, and have been unemployed for the past 3 years, my husband is disabled and I have to stay home for him now, It's hard and I could use some exstra money to help make end's meet, plus I have some exstra time on my hands to work at home, could anyone please help me with my serch.

p.s. I have no cash to spend on start up sight's.
  2. VB PC DOC

VB PC DOC New Member

Hi Louise,

I read your post and have some info for you. I too am out of work from the IT field and last week I purchased the 15 dollar income package. ( www.15dollarincomepackage.com ) and my total cost was $15 dollars for the package and $9.99 to sign up on usfeeads.com. I posted a bunch of articles as an affiliate marketer and made almost $28.00 from a dog food ad that I posted. It's pretty easy and I have emailed them a few times and they have always answered quickly. I'm impressed. Just a thought since you do not have much to spend and from what I can tell so far, it seems like a very informative site. Let me know what you think. [​IMG]
    Good luck in your search.

Scott
  3. louise9461

louise9461 New Member

Thank you for your reply, I was beginning to think no one cared. And I fell on def ears. I will give this a try, good luck with it I hope it all works out in the end.

Thanks from Michigan..
  4. VB PC DOC

VB PC DOC New Member

The same to you and your family. I know how hard it must be... I have a family of 5 and both my wife and I have been laid off. She too is looking online to try to make money with surveys but I'm not too sure how well it works, I'll let you know if she makes any money from it.
  5. louise9461

louise9461 New Member

Just what is it that you do on there sight. I read it but what is it.
  6. VB PC DOC

VB PC DOC New Member

There is information on several areas of online businesses from affiliate marketing to making money on ebay. There are also several ebooks on how to start and grow your online business as well as other ebooks that you can resell with full rights. They have a few things on there that you can purchase but not required from what I can see. I guess for later on if I start to really make money with it I'll purchase the other thing, But otherwise it all seems legit and hey, I made almost $28 so far since last week on one Ad I placed on USFreeads.com.
    I have also found Google to be very informative with information posted like on this site and if you have the patience to sit and read you will realize that you can take info from these postings and use it to your advantage in honing your skill to work online.
    I felt so alone when I started to look for a business but since I have been searching google and the many forus out there I see there are others like me and you that started right from where we are right not. My wife and I feel that if we can take all of the info we find on these sites there is a wealth of knowledge we can learn from.
    We are not alone.

Feel free to write me as much as you need or would lilke.

Scott