I'm a newbie, can someone please help?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by angelwings, Oct 22, 2009.

1. angelwings

angelwings New Member

I'm a newbie, and have been trying for over a year to find a legitimate online job or business that can help add to our fixed income. My husband is retired and I'm a housewife and we live from paycheck to paycheck trying to keep up with the economy.

I have tried about four different ventures only to find out they don't work, especially for a newbie. I have lost a considerable amount of money trying these "so called" great opportunities and it has really hurt our income since I have paid into these just to try to make a little extra income. I have no money to invest, but I still need something to give us a little extra a month. Can someone help?

2. I would suggest start earning now by taking paid surveys. You don't need any skills, website or special knowledge to start.

Also, no need to invest any money. I personally take a lot of them and squeeze the online survey companies by $500 every month.

Try it out and update the forum.

GOOD LUCK!

3. angelwings

angelwings New Member

Thank you for your prompt response. I have heard a lot about surveys being scams, but it sounds like you must have found a legitimate one. Can you let me know which one you make money with? I could sure use $500 a month. I'm not out looking to become rich (although that would be wonderful) but just to start small and make a little extra income. Thanks again.

4. Angelwings,
    angelwings: sounds like you must have found a legitimate one.
    I didn't found a legitimate one, I found a bunch of them. I don't want to blast my reply with a long list of survey websites, but you can find one in my signature.

Vishal, please don't punish me for this, but as I said....

5. angelwings

angelwings New Member

I don't want to appear stupid, but how do I get to your "signature"?
    I would really like to find at least one good opportunity. Thanks.

6. Just click on it...[​IMG]

7. angelwings

angelwings New Member

Well, maybe I'm blind and stupid, but I don't see where I'm supposed to click. Sorry [​IMG]

8. I will shortly explain you about signature on this forum.

Under every tipic or reply you have a short line of information about the aothor of this topic/replay. Sometimes surfers put there a link to their own blog. We call this information block "Signature"

Kapish?

9. angelwings

angelwings New Member

I'm still lost, but I really appreciate your sticking with me and trying to help me. Thank you and all the best to you.

10. That's OK
    I am sure you will get it eventually and we both will laugh on it.

11. krazyladyplz

krazyladyplz New Member

At the bottom of each post you'll see a black line. Under that line you'll see the person's signature. In Offer Tsuriel's post you see
    http://work.......

That's their signature. You click on it and it takes you to their site.

Everyone's signature is different, some people have several for you to choose from.

Hope this helps you.

12. angelwings

angelwings New Member

Thank you! That helps a lot. As they say, you learn something new every day. Duh, that was simple enough.