I'm a newbie

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Ana72761, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Ana72761

Ana72761 New Member

Hello all,

My name is Ana, and I am new to the work at home world. I live in Florida and about a year ago, I was laid off from work. I have done everything from pounding the pavement to being scammed.

I just started a new venture with My Online Income System. So far I have done alot of reading, but the information provided has been interesting and worthwhile.

I would love to talk with people in this forum, that have had similar problems, with starting a business, all the way to the success. I look forward to sharing information.

Have a wonderful day,
  2. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

Hi there Ana,

Welcome to the forum.. Enjoy yourself here [​IMG]
  3. Ana72761

Ana72761 New Member

Thank you. I hope that I will be able to not only enjoy myself, but learn from others.
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Ana, look forward to watching you learn... and hearing you share... [​IMG]
  5. EricHat

EricHat New Member

Hi Ana

Welcome from Maine
  6. coffee

coffee New Member

Hi Ana,

Welcome to the forum [​IMG]
  7. tandre

tandre New Member

I am using this system also and am about thirty days in. I feel that I will make money eventually If I do not quit! I love the action plan and structure.

I switched careers sevral years ago to work in a field that I cared about and it i nice but it destroyed my finances.

I really need this to work and feel MOIS is the best possible start
  8. ThinkBig

ThinkBig New Member

Hi Ana, Welcome to the forum! I'm new too and interested in meeting other work from home people.
  9. potsyn

potsyn Guest

Welcome to work-at-home-forum! Enjoy your stay here okay?
  10. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

I hope you have found something great online, once a person has something they enjoy and have a passsion for makes all the difference in the world. I love working from home and having the freedom to live. Take Care
  11. ceejay2005

ceejay2005 New Member

Hello Everyone,

Hi i am ceejay. Glad i joined this community and hope to share some ideas with you.
  12. weebitty

weebitty Member

welcome to the forum. They are great people with great ideas and very willing to help all who ask. Pull up a chair and browse around. Nice place to visit and come back often with your questions or just to see what is new.
  13. tamdu

tamdu New Member

Hi Ana,

I'm a newbie as well. I am not working full time from home yet but I am working on it. I would love to be able to earn a full time income and still be able to spend time with my kids. I have been learning about affiliate marketing, network marketing and SEO and monetization of sites so that I can earn extra income. So far I'm not doing too bad. Not enough to make up for my full time income just yet but I think it'll happen soon.

I am hoping that I can learn from all of you and hope that you may be able to learn a few things from as well.

If you have any ideas or suggestions that will help me to be more successful please feel free to share.

14. JHandy

JHandy New Member

Good luck....

15. BRobins

BRobins New Member

Welcome Ana
  16. andyveer

andyveer New Member

Welcome Ana here and hope to see you around more often and enjoy your stay here.Cheers
  17. jimandangie

jimandangie New Member

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi. I work full time for a fortune 50 company as an IT Manager. With that said, my wife and I are freelance writers and are very interested in working from home full time. We've set up a couple of websites and have written many articles on articlebase.com. We've been trying to market affiliate programs and it has been slow going.

Would love to here from people that have struggled and have become successful.

Have a great day