I'm back!!!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by drknlvly6781, Jul 19, 2009.

1. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

I've been absent from this forum for quite some time. But it hasn't all been for naught. I have a ton of things to share with you in upcoming posts, and I look forward to rekindling old friendships on here, and making new ones! Hello everyone!
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Actually, I didn't know you before you left, but welcome back anyway! [​IMG]
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome back - my memory is a bit short as well but we are glad to have ya.[​IMG]
  4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Welcome back!

I remember you and look forward to your upcoming posts.

5. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

I hope you have a pleasant welcome back. [​IMG]
  6. drknlvly6781

Getagrip-Don't think we crossed paths before, but thanks for the re-welcome!

MountainMom-I think I saw your name a couple of times, thanks for the well wishes!

A8ch-You changed your name since I last saw you....thanks for the warm welcome!

Tmorrison-It has been a great welcome so far, I look forward to seeing more of all of you!
  7. truby

truby New Member

Welcome back!
    nice to meet you anyway! I'm also looking forward to your up and coming post...lol

8. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

It is a pleasure to meet you. You may have been here before I became a member.

9. nanlar

nanlar New Member

Welcome back! I,m looking forward to your insight!
  10. drknlvly6781

Truby-Sorry for the delay, I just got my internet connection back. But there is a post you might find interesting in the Website Reviews section!

Victoria-I think I did, however I do remember seeing your avatar quite a bit before I left. Thanks for the welcome!

Nanlar-Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to sharing the information I have, as well as learning information from everyone here!