I'm fairly new and need some advise!!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by mmweb, Feb 20, 2009.

1. mmweb

mmweb New Member

Hi, i have been reading on internet marketing for about 2 months now, and been on 2 different forums, one in french and this one. Even tough it's my first post here, I have read a lot of you guys I love the information given.

I'm from canada and french being my main language, I don't know if going into the english marketing would be good for me even tough it is definitly for profitable.

So, my question is, what would you recommend for someone who is fairly new to the field,( haven't taken any actions yet), to start with affiliates marketing. I have seen some of you recommending One week marketing and 30 day challenge, Don't know if any of you took it, if it is easy to understand for someone who don't have any experience and only a bit of knowledge. I also heard of SBI, but i would rather wait to make sone money online before investing in it more since i'm still a student and don't have much money in the bank.

Anyway thanks in advance for your advise and replies.
  2. ASG

ASG New Member

Ed Dale's 30 day challenge is a good place to start. Simply because you get to learn how to use the tools available on the internet to your advantage.

You might be an avid internet user but, still could have no idea how advantageous such tools(such as Twitter, Google Reader, Digg!) can be for marketing.
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I have used both SBI and One Week Marketing... here are some of my opinions on both, for what it is worth. [​IMG]

SBI is definitely great for both beginners and veterans- especially if you want to do affiliate marketing as they teach you all the ins and outs of how the search engines work, what google looks for on your site, etc... and they explain it really well, in simple terms.

Plus they will help you as you build your site step by step - and you do not have to know any html in order to do it...

One Week Marketing is not so much for beginners. It is the perfect tool for anyone that has done any of the following:

- done affiliate marketing with blogs
    - played around with Squidoo lenses
    - wrote some articles
    - or WANTS to do any of the above
  4. unselfishbuddy

unselfishbuddy New Member

I would start with program that won't require any start up cost to get started. I've seen many marketers who have put out a lot of money to get started with an online business. The key here is keeping your costs low and being able to generate profits. You can then re-invest a portion of your profits towards another business or help it cover your advertising costs.
  5. colso_y

colso_y New Member

Hey! I'm just starting too. Looking into loads of things like affiliate marketing, creating products etc. Anyone got any advice?
  6. Julsy

Julsy New Member

I urge you to take a look at both of these threads on this forum... Both of these opportunities are Matrix systems and they are the best and easiest businesses I have ever done before. There are lots of spillovers (which means that people are given to you) in both Matrix systems and they also both have some of the best teamwork help that I have ever seen. I am finally making money after failing multiple times trying other things.

10K Matrix...

Revolutionary Matrix
  7. Sonni

Sonni New Member

I second the 30 Day Challenge it is FREE and you will be in the capable hands of Ed Dale. The program is designed for newbies.
  8. Phil Stones

Phil Stones New Member

yes I agree
  9. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Affiliate marketing is a great way to get one's feet wet with Internet marketing. The better programs usually offer a range of excellent resources and tools to help get you started.

They provide things like banners, videos and promotional pages, and teach you how to use a range of marketing strategies. Many will also have a discussion forum where you can interact with others and get the benefit of their experience.

Starting out as an affiliate frees you from the administrative responsibilities associated with product creation, maintenance and delivery, and allows you to concentrate on marketing. That's one of the fastest ways to learn the business. Just pick the product, service or program that appeals to you the most.

10. profitgenie

profitgenie New Member

Best advice is try not to spend too much money!

Join one program and focus on that only do not get bogged down with information overload which is so easy online.

Focus on your program and treat it like a real business everything you do online should be concerned with promoting that single program.

If you start looking at other systems ( even if they say they help you advertise your program) you will find that they want you to join something else.

Best of luck
  11. darioizaks

darioizaks New Member

Hi there everybody my name is Dario and I am also about a month now into internet marketing. I have found Kimberley Hoffman's sixty day course a real cracker, as it takes you from a newbie to an experienced marketer
  12. mmweb

mmweb New Member

Thank a lot for advise, i'll go trough the 3o day program and see after this, as for SBI i dont haev money for this at the moment, maybe after i'll get some money out of all this
  13. aldanson

aldanson New Member

Affiliate marketing is where I started and I can tell you from my experience that a little knowledge goes a long way. Twitter is huge right now and growing faster then Facebook.

Anyway I to am from Canada and the French market is small but can be profitable. The great thing with affiliate marketing is that you can start promoting a product right away and build up your knowledge as you go along. You can find a lot of tips on YouTube with simple searches.
  14. Gwennice

Gwennice New Member

Hello, I suggest not spending any money until you know if something is good and research places for internet scams. there are many out there. Lots of research. No hurry.