I'm going on Vacation!!!

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by griffiths, Jun 21, 2007.

1. griffiths

griffiths New Member

Hey everyone,

I got a great price on a condo in Palm Springs and my wife and I are heading out tomorrow! We plan on traveling all over southern california a bit into mexico. I LOVE coastal vacations!! [​IMG]

2. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

Have a great time!

Don't forget to brag about your savings on our testimonials thread!

3. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Yes Brandon have a great time!!![​IMG]

I agree with Noreen about putting your testimonies out for the public to see, this is such great third party validation for Coastal.
    Maria Porter has a web site for testimonies and I'm sure she would be happy to add yours.
    This is a site everyone can use.
    Take lots of pictures and be sure to take pics of your receipts.
  4. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I'm right there with ya, Brandon. I am going to Myrtle Beach on Sat for a 7 night condo stay. Coastal saved me about $600. I'll take pics![​IMG]
  5. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hi Brandon,

If your going to share a testimonial...give some prices.

I have done a TON of traveling with my Coastal Membership. I spent a week in LA in February and paid only $89 a night for a Suite at a Weston Hotel. Spent Christmas in Gatlinburg at only $125 for 5 nights in a 2 bedroom Condo.

I just gave up 5 nights at the Riveria Hotel on the strip in Vegas for just $259 for the whole stay.

There's alot of value in the Coastal Membership.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  6. rhondap

rhondap New Member

I am anxiously awaiting my package and looking to take a trip in August possibly to Myrtle Beach so hsimpson I want to know how your trip was when you get back. [​IMG] Have blast!!!!!

7. griffiths

griffiths New Member

Hey everyone [​IMG]

I will share a full testimonial when I get back! I paid $294.00 for my condo in Palm Springs, and by checking around I found that the same unit rents out for an upwards of $1600! Now THAT is a savings!! That right there covers the cost of the Level 1 Package!!

8. Judy

Judy New Member

To the people who have used condo stays how can I be sure I won't be pressured into a time share presentation? That was one of the main travel reasons I joined was because it said no timeshare presentations.
    Also, could you PM me or let us know which card or process you used to get those condo stays? I am planning to go to Orlando in August and have tried the A and the Q card and the condo card website doesn't work and the FT website has some listed but not the special price. I can't find anything cheaper than 1495 for a week.

I received the certificate for 3/5/7 nights from FT and they can't tell me anything until I have sent them the money but the hotels they listed they would put me in are barely 2 star hotels. Then I asked about upgrades and she said some of them involve timeshare presentations which I thought was against Coastals policies.

Just trying to get all the facts. I need to get some good testimonials for myself so that I can sell it more confidently.
    Feel free to PM me with more information.

9. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: griffithsI paid $294.00 for my condo in Palm Springs, and by checking around I found that the same unit rents out for an upwards of $1600!

I don't care what group or team your on....that's something we can all get excited about.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  10. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hiya everyone

if you would like to add your testimonials to
    coastaltestimonials dot com just email me

vacation details, a picture or 2, receipt if you have one.

I will add your name but no contact details so anyone can use the site without feeling that they will lose a prospect to someone else.

thanks for the plug Cindy

11. goldmills

goldmills New Member

What procedure did you use to book your condos and get deals?

Mail in voucher?

Quest Card?

Do tell
  12. jsf

jsf New Member

Hi Brandon,

Yes, please, Do Tell!

13. wapahm

wapahm New Member

I just check with our Access card, this is what I found
    mini - suite sleeps up to 4 $945.00 for the full 7 nights stay.A one bedroom suite for $1295.00 7 nights
    A two bedroom for $1715.00 7 nights
    This resort is minutes from Disney and looks to be absolutely gorgeous
    Check in dates 8/15 - 8/22

You can PM me if you want
    hope I have helped [​IMG]
  14. wapahm

wapahm New Member

You don't have to stay the full 7 nights this is just the rates I checked
  15. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hiya Judy

I haven't tried them yet, but with the WCYS the condos there will never cost more than $650/wk sleeps 2-8 people and they have no black out dates...

To activate the cert, it costs $29.95...if you are interested PM me [​IMG]

16. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi Maria,
    Do you have to be a member of WCYS in order to use the condo's stays your speaking of above?
    Even though you haven't used any, do you know of anyone that has?
    I like the idea of no blackout dates!
    Thanks, Cindy
  17. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

hello Cindy

you have to be a member of WCYS to purchase them (they are in the entry package)
    but they are transferable.

I have read many on the forum who have ordered the certs but don't know if anyone has had a chance to use them yet. I know Terri ordered some...

If you are interested Cindy...just say

18. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Id love to hear more about those certs as well. In another of my travel businesses ( the one we talk about alot) I get the advantage of giving away certs that are inhouse so I dont have black out dates. Thats the one thing that scares me with my Coastal package. If you do a fundraiser and then the people who won has issues getting the trip booked properly. That can make a damper on anything. No black out dates works well. Another note to remember is that it is peak vacation season so the rates you see on the access website will probably be a bit pricey right now. But now is when we all should have had all of our unlimited taxes only already booked.

19. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello Adam

if you go to my website and scroll down to the call center, you will find the details under the entry level details. These condo stays with no blackouts are offered thru the WCYS entry level.

They also have other neat vacations in the entry level package as well (non coastal)

hope this helps
  20. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

When you activate a condo cert, within 3 days you get a unique PIN number fed exed to you. You go to a website and after authentication, you start looking. There are international destinations included as well, so it is not just US. Just input your desired time to travel and location, and your choices come up. No blackout dates. But don't forget, the condos are based on availability. I got my voucher in May and looked for a condo on the east coast for July. Nothing was available. However you go a few months out and everything shows up. So if you are looking to book during peak season, plan ahead.

I don't think black out dates are a big deal. Whenever you give something away, you should clearly spell out the terms and conditions of the offer. For example, if you were going to offer a vacation for a slient auction, I would include a flyer or poster explaining potential black out dates and that they would be responsible for all taxes and port charges (if it were a cruise). You can get an estimate of these charges from the official descriptions of the vacations. That way, there are no surprises. I think people understand and expect this from travel give aways.