I'm looking for a new way to make a living

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by frankykeys, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Bilmar

Bilmar New Member

Many of us can relate to the post in searhing for a home based business. You will need to do quite a bit of research and always ask questions, lots of them. You will know what is a good fit so after thoroughly checking it out trust you instincts. Good Luck

2. jkatende74

jkatende74 New Member

I am making resonable money in my day job but I dont have freedom. So I am into online marketing. I have made a sale already and I am convinced it works.

But you have to do a bit of homework. If an opportuniy is a scam and someone gets burned they will tell. By doing a search on the opportunity you should be able to find something. You may also search for reviews on the product.

I wish you all the best.

3. NashLee

NashLee New Member

Hi Frank,

Like you, I too considered doing something on the net to bring in extra income for my family. Initially I thought it was easy to earn from the net as I've read many people becoming instant millionaires by just doing so. So I began participating in a few programs (not going to mention any particular program here), and the result was very, very dissapointing as I did not manage to earn anything from them.

Although some programs actually provide ready made webpages for you, I simply couldnt get any people to the site. And not forgetting scams and the like.

My point is, it's not that easy to earn on the net, though deep in my heart I still believe there are still huge opportunities from the net.

You really need to find out what you are already good at and try to capitalize on that and turn those into a business opportunity.

Forget about all those quick rich programmes and the likes.

I wish you all the best in your quest to success on the net.

Regards
    Nash

4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

If I were you, I would seriously consider looking into the network marketing business.

If you don't know anything about it, then do a search in any of the major search engines and learn all about it.

It is a legitimate and honest business.

Just make sure to read ONLY the positive review. Ignore the negative.

Tal

5. soldierswife68

soldierswife68 New Member

I have spent soooooo many years searching and looking for that wonderful opportunity to come my way - mainly so I could be there for my young children. My mom was always there for us when we were little -- and I have such great memories of those days and truly believe that it helped to make me who I am today. My husband (who doesn't believe it is as important to be home with kids) has been known to laugh at my attempts and tries to make extra income while staying home. I have to say that it just makes me stronger and gives me the drive to not give up! Recently, I stumbled upon a wonderful opportunity that doesn't cost one cent to be a part of and believe it or not, actually is big on helping Non-Profit organizations as well as donating a portion of their proceeds to a wonderful charity! It is very rewarding in many ways.....not just to benefit ones self. In fact, they tell you not to be a part of the business if you are only out for yourself. Putting others first will always land you a place on top....and I believe it too! No matter how much you struggle to find the best fit in a homebased business, don't give up! One day, no one will be laughing because something flopped!

6. Sonic2

Sonic2 New Member

Hi Frank,

My husband was a contractor for years. He is not getting any younger for sure. I am a freelance writer and between us, it was getting hard to make ends meet. We have a HUGE family. recently we ran across a stay at home job that has a real value. It is not labor intensive and earnings are very livable or quite substantial. It has to do with supplying earnings analysis for courts for things like wrongful death, injury, alimony (that is an open market) etc. It is not hard work at all and there is always plenty of it. Feel free to contact me if you want more info. Keep you head up, Frank. You CAn work at home and make a living. You will make it. I promise. We are here for you. believe me, we understand.

7. propertylaine

propertylaine New Member

hi sonic2-

please tell me more about this stay at home job. like most people here, i too am in search of a legit online job or business...

would appreciate if you can email me details or links. thanks

i'm new here so i'm not sure if we're allowed to share emails or is it something you can get from the site?

8. monavielady

monavielady New Member

Hi,

I think there is a great way to make residual income, if you are willing to work at it (not hard labor work). I have seen many of my affilates do it and so have I. If you are interested in making your life heathier and possible some wealth (slowly) to go along with that.

9. gchildren

gchildren New Member

Hello!

I can identify with wanting to leave a physically demanding job for something more rewarding. I was in your position.

The internet is the future and I believe that if you invest your time you will find something that is appealing to you (selling products, selling information, etc.).

There is a learning curve that you will have to conquer that has been mentioned before. But it is better than breaking your back everyday.

You might want to consider drop shipping other people's products as a beginning. You basically work from home without having to go to the post office, buy supplies, etc.

Research on the internet to find the information you need but be EXTREMELY careful who you do business with. You can do it but it is work.

Good Luck!

10. Janet317

Janet317 New Member

I don't know where to start except by saying I really need some advise and direction. I need to find an income working from home. I recently was awarded custody of my 20-month-old granddaughter. I live in Maryland, just relocated here due to my husbands work. I cannot put her into daycare due to the physical and emotional problems related to her parents.

I have sales experience in mortgages and finance I consider myself intelligent and very motivated. I have been researching this for the last few days and came across this website when I goggled the ultimate wealth package. Thank god I found this site or I would have lost money that I cannot afford to loose. I have tried a few work from home businesses and have lost my money. Examples Amway, Carlton Sheets...ECT. Please all of you seem to have more knowledge about this than I and I could really use the direction.

If I cannot find a way to work from home, and I mean work I know nothing in life is as easy as some of these websites claim. I cannot afford to waste anymore time on looking. I will have to find a way to make all of this work and still make a small income. I was fully prepared to work the rest of my life 9 to 5 until this happened with my granddaughter. I was not prepared to deal with raising a child again at 44 years old. But sometimes life throws you a curve ball.

I would like to thank you in advance for any help or direction you can provide me with.

Sincerely,
    Janet

11. mg86

mg86 New Member

I know of a site called Project Payday. It's not the greatest way to make money online but it is legit (which is hard to find) and great for someone completely new to get their feet wet right away. Blogging might also be a good choice for someone new like you. Write about your interests while promoting affiliate programs or adsense ads. Theres lots of free information out there, don't get sucked into a scam. [​IMG]

12. hect1771

hect1771 New Member

The best internet business that you can ever start is a business where you share your expertise with the world. If you've developed enough experience over the years in a certain field (like construction) why not use that knowlege rather than start over again. Once you create your site just promote other affiliate programs associated to your field of expertise that will pay you a commission.

13. catfly

catfly New Member

Hi Frank and Janet,
    firstly hats off to both of you and your spouses for taking on the new responsibilities in your life. Now how to help ease the financiall burden?

The internet is full of sharks as you have been warned in this thread. Do plenty of forum reading and google searches just to see what the pros and cons of any online business are.

A simple one to start with which is no risk is My Powermall. there is a link in my sig file below. Watch the video and its free to sign up. Any money you spend on promotion is your only cost. I think this is the oppertunity Soldiers wife was alluding to also.

It probably won't help pay bills for a few months at least but I believe it is a good plate to get spinning and a good place to learn about internet marketing for free.

The disadvantages as seen by others (check out some threads about MPM on WAHMs forum) include the fact that it is free...some people believe it won't work.

I am happy to share any knowledge I have If you wish to contact me ..Im not sure how that works here? perhaps join up as 'freinds' and then you can email me direct if you wish

14. jschuman

jschuman New Member

Affiliate marketing is good. Blogging is good. Combining the 2 makes for a good long term income. Pick a theme you have a passions for. Write and sell reports based on things you have an expertise in. The internet offers many ways to make money if you are willing to work.

15. asukowe

asukowe New Member

My FOREX trading system gives me 100$ profit a day by only 300$ capital, you work from home. The drawback is that it takes long hour to stare at the monitor (perhaps LCD monitor will help here)

if still interested email me : [email protected]

Quoting: Janet317I don't know where to start except by saying I really need some advise and direction. I need to find an income working from home. I recently was awarded custody of my 20-month-old granddaughter. I live in Maryland, just relocated here due to my husbands work. I cannot put her into daycare due to the physical and emotional problems related to her parents.

16. samda

samda Member

Dear Frank,
    I understand your eager to earn money. Now working from home is very easy. Ok let me explain a new way of earning. It is called paid offers. Let me explain the process. You have to sign up with the company. The company will give you a membership area. In that area you will be having offers. Offers means link to sign up with survey companies, fill up web forms, and to take some free trials. All works will take you 5 to 10 minutes. You will be paid $0.5 to $50 for this work.
    Just ask these questions yourself. These many days how many companies you have signed up with. How many times you have given your email address in websites. Just imagine, you are paid for it.
    All the best...!

17. westfam11

westfam11 Member

If you are looking for something fun and also that you are able to make money from please consider a travel business. I am a work-at-home travel agent and I get paid several different ways. I get paid to book travel, when someone else books travel from my website, direct sales, coded bonuses, residual. Plus it is a fun business. Everyone likes to travel, why not get paid while you are doing. You even get paid commission for your own travel you book.

Becky

18. stacy

stacy New Member

I'm interested in the dropship business if anyone can give me more details, here or via Pricate Message. It sounds easy enough, but what are the catches? Do people buy the products? What are the monthly fees to sign up with a sropship company? This may not be the right place to be asking questions, but if anyone can shed some light on it for me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

19. bizmentor

bizmentor New Member

Becky-

We have a natural add on to your business as a travel agent. You can do very well with lifetime memberships that save your clients money when they go to 4 and 5 star resorts- with much bigger profit margins to you than regular travel- and you still book their car rentals and flights! email or pm me if interested.

We have an amazing product and compensation plan.

Have a wonderful day! (Stacy, let me know if you still have any questions!)

20. kalien

kalien New Member

Quoting: Janet317If I cannot find a way to work from home, and I mean work I know nothing in life is as easy as some of these websites claim. I cannot afford to waste anymore time on looking. I will have to find a way to make all of this work and still make a small income.

Janet,

I hope you are having success with UWP.

I come from a similar professional background as you, (title insurance), and our industry has hit rock bottom these past few months. I've been in the industry for 20 years & have never seen it so bad.

Have you looked into Power Mall? It's a great (and FREE!) way to start by doing what you do every month anyway - especially with a toddler in the house!

Just check out the link below my name.

Best of luck!