I'm looking for a product I can sell on the Intenet.

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by netguy, Mar 6, 2007.

1. netguy

netguy New Member

Hello fellow members,

I am looking for a product that I can sell for $99
    It must be a product that has 'real value.'
    It must be a product that would appeal to both males & females.
    It must be a product that can be delivered over the internet,
    such as an ebook, software, etc.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks!
    netguy

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

If you learn affiliate marketing, you will have access to virtually any product you want.

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

A software would be easier to sell if it something people need.

4. Steve_S

Steve_S New Member

Any specific reason why it needs to be $99 ????

5. barefootmentor

barefootmentor New Member

Have you thought of producing your own product?

6. Chaz T

Chaz T New Member

I think to better assist you I'd have to ask what type of niche are you trying to target? Anyone? Other than the $99 thing...everything other description you had fits just about any market.

Quoting: netguyIt must be a product that can be delivered over the Internet,
    such as an ebook, software, etc.

Sure! If you're good at doing something in a certain niche, like plumbing for instance, just write a "how to" ebook on repairing leaking pipes (or whatever) and sell it for $99 bucks. Simple as that. If they are looking for what you have, people will pay what YOU say it's worth. Just make sure you determine the real value of it by how you describe your product.

Of course for $99 bucks it would have to be a pretty comprehensive ebook but that shouldn't stop you.

7. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

getagrip: If you learn affiliate marketing, you will have access to virtually any product you want.

It is all about affiliate marketing. Get to some affiliate websites, you can sell more than 1 product. Get those high value product that can help you to achieve your target. Since you are promoting a product, it doesn't make any difference if you promote 1 or 10 products.

8. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Check out the products on sale at Clickbank, there are thousands of digital products listed there.