I'm new here and want to say hello and thank you

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by rosebud, Jul 17, 2009.

1. rosebud

rosebud New Member

Hi

I've just joined; however, I am fairly familiar with the forum as I've been reading it for some time. I've come here when I wanted to get an impartial view of a marketing product or course and have found it really useful; thank you.

I started reading about affiliate marketing about a year ago and built a couple of really bad websites. I've recently come back to it and am now trying to develop a business. So, I need lots of help, but also, I've learnt a thing or two and hope to help others.

I'm looking forward to contributing to the community.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Rosebud - looking forward to hearing more about your experiences.[​IMG]

3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi rosebud,

That was a nice intro post, welcome to the forum.

rosebud: I've come here when I wanted to get an impartial view of a marketing product or course and have found it really useful; thank you.
    Thanx, it feel great to hear you say that, especially with the use of the word "impartial". Some of us try our level best to give honest and impartial advice.

rosebud: I've learnt a thing or two and hope to help others.
    That's very kind of you.

Looking forward to chatting with ya :)

~Newbie Shield~

4. thomnel53

thomnel53 New Member

Welcome, and good luck in your business.

5. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

Hi there rose,

nice intro you put there. welcome to the forum [​IMG]

6. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

Hi Rose,

I hope you have a pleasant welcome here.

Have a nice weekend.

Tommy

7. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

Welcome Rose,
    I am glad that you decided to join in on the conversation here. I know that you know you can find many resources and lots of good information on anything you want to do online here. I have been absent for a little while, but I am back because of all the good information I have gotten here in the past. I look forward to reading more of your posts and hearing of your progress.

8. rosebud

rosebud New Member

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much for such a warm welcome. I appreciate your taking the time to post. I'm looking forward to learning from you all or just sometimes having a chat.

9. Homiwork

Homiwork New Member

Welcome Rose, i hope you will find the best that fit for your need and potential.

10. rosa41

rosa41 New Member

Welcome to the forum Rose. Hope to hear some of your past experiences.

11. websmarts

websmarts New Member

Rosebud,

Welcome to the forum.
    rosebud: I started reading about affiliate marketing about a year ago and built a couple of really bad websites. I've recently come back to it and am now trying to develop a business. So, I need lots of help, but also, I've learnt a thing or two and hope to help others.
    The biggest thing you will want to remember with any program you get involved in is the long term value of each customer. With most affiliate programs it is usually you sell to someone then you are done with them. What you want to do is develop more of a relationship with your potential client. Don't just try to sell them. Give them something of value and a reason to keep coming back to you.

This is something I've been doing with my clients and partners for a while and it has worked well. I would love to help you out to become more successful in whatever program you choose. Feel free to drop me an email. You can find it in the members area.