I'm officially an Ezine Articles Expert Author! Just wanted to share :)

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by redsadie, Apr 13, 2009.

1. redsadie

redsadie New Member

Woo Hoo! I'm officially an Ezine Articles Expert Author!

Seems like forever since I submitted my first article (non-IM - jewellery making, my passion) but finally got an email about 10 minutes ago telling me I'd got in [​IMG]

Just got two more that I submitted to be accepted and I'm well on my way! Gotta go, Gotta get Article Marketing!!

Just wanted to share [​IMG]

xx

2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Congrats Red [​IMG]

That's a big step!

~Newbie Shield~

3. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Congratulations Sarah, now you can write your way to wealth. [​IMG]

Hermas

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Congrats! Just wait until you get your Ezinearticles mug! [​IMG]

5. redsadie

redsadie New Member

He, He! The Way of the Tortoise [​IMG]

Thanks guys [​IMG] I had a jewellery making site with pictures and everything with SBI about a year ago but I couldn't afford the 2nd year sub as I didn't monetise it quick enough, so I had to let it go - foolish, foolish girl. I had about 16 pages of content that included how-to articles with step by step pictures as well as among other things history of jewellery, suppliers and gem info.

I have started a new site based on the old one and my old domain name is available to buy too (how lucky is that?!) Unfortunately my hard drive crashed on my old laptop and I lost everything, pictures and all so I'm going to have to begin from scratch with the pictures, but hey, who said this was going to run smoothly?!!

I have a ton of information in my head that's now just bursting to get out!

Ooh, I'm so excited, must get off forums now, but this is addictive too!

xx

6. redsadie

redsadie New Member

getagrip: Congrats! Just wait until you get your Ezinearticles mug!
    I get a mug?! [​IMG] [​IMG]

xx

7. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Good job, Sarah!

Inspires you to do more, doesn't it? [​IMG]

Keep up the great work.

Blessings,
    Angie

8. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

congratulation redsadie... [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Congrats! [​IMG]

redsadie: I had a jewellery making site with pictures and everything with SBI about a year ago but I couldn't afford the 2nd year sub as I didn't monetise it quick enough, so I had to let it go - foolish, foolish girl.
    I did the exact same thing... not in jewlery but in another niche... so I guess I was not the only one!

10. gridellas

gridellas New Member

If your hard drive crashed can you take it to a computer person to transfer all your information from your old PC to your new one. I recently soaked one of my laptops in water by accident and a computer person said they could transfer all my information for me.

Anyway, expert author is a great success! Good work and keep writing those articles. [​IMG]

11. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

gridellas: If your hard drive crashed can you take it to a computer person to transfer all your information from your old PC to your new one. I recently soaked one of my laptops in water by accident...
    Yes, depending on the severity of the damage. Since yours is water damaged, you should have it repaired within 72 to 96 hours to ensure the highest recovery percentage.

Hermas

12. redsadie

redsadie New Member

happywife: Good job, Sarah!

Inspires you to do more, doesn't it?
    It certainly does! I have three qualified now [​IMG] and it's inspired me to have a go at writing an ebook!

mountainmom5: I did the exact same thing... not in jewlery but in another niche... so I guess I was not the only one!
    Glad it's not just me then! I can't wait to get some money up together so I can do it again.

xx

13. coolgoose

coolgoose New Member

Hey Sarah!

Great Job! Keep up the good work.

Blessings,
    CoolGoose

14. gridellas

gridellas New Member

A8ch: es, depending on the severity of the damage. Since yours is water damaged, you should have it repaired within 72 to 96 hours to ensure the highest recovery percentage.
    I asked if my computer could be repaired and they said since it was plugged in it was fried. [​IMG]

I went a bought another one. I like this one much better. [​IMG]

15. coolgoose

coolgoose New Member

I'm sorry to hear that your computer was damaged 'gridellas.'[​IMG]

CoolGoose

16. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

What exactly does it take to be an ezine article expert? I just submitted my very on Enzine today!!! What helps to rank your article with google?

17. robinincarolina

And sorry guys for the signature line. Its my blog. Can I post it here or is it against the rules? I am a female. I know my avatar gives the impression I am a male, but I just liked it. If I need to take it off, someone please let me know.

18. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Robin,

Your signature looks fine to me. You can put your blogs, websites, or even affiliate links in your signature, so you shouldn't have a problem.

I think your Avatar is cute. I don't think it denotes gender either way. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie

19. purdue512

purdue512 New Member

Congrats. The mug is cool, but getting your stuff reviewed faster is even cooler...

20. robinincarolina

Thank you Angie. I am going to check out your ebooks. I am still a Newbie, but I realized this week that I have come a long way. I know way more than I thought I did and I have always mastered every job I have ever had so I am sure I can master this. I have learned a lot from everyone here and I have looked on other forums but for some reason this one is addicting. Am I the only one that feels this way?