I'm ready but which 1? MIOS or OWM

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by joytimes10, Jul 18, 2009.

1. joytimes10

joytimes10 New Member

I'm ready to dive in an learn as I go. I'm motivated to learn fast and apply what I learn to begin generating some online income.

I have read just about every thread and testimonial on Wealty Affiliate, My Online Income System and One Week Marketing. I'm not ready to commit to a monthly fee until I realize some success and a subscription can pay for itself. Then I'll be ready to embrace WA. I am however willing to pay for MIOS or OWM based on the reviews I have read.

The million dollar question is which one will give me the most tools and information in the shortest time? Which one will help me establish the best techniques? Which one has the hihest success rate of diligent people making money in the least amount of time.

MIOS or OWM? That is the question. Please post your opinion based on personal experience with one, the other, or both. Thanks in advance.

2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi joytimes10,

If you have your online marketing fundamentals down, go with OWM.

If you haven't mastered the fundamentals of online marketing, go with MOIS.

~Newbie Shield~

3. countrygirl

countrygirl New Member

I agree 100% with Newbie Shield. MOIS is great for beginners who know very little about affiliate marketing. I did MOIS first, and then OWM. I believe that I would have been lost in OWM if I hadn't learned the fundamentals from MOIS. Both are very good programs. Best of luck![​IMG]

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I agree - you have gotten absolutely great advice here...Let us know how it goes for you then...[​IMG]

oops - you wanted our opinion based on experience... I have not used the MOIS , only the OWM and I was not a complete newbie when I started so it was exactly the push I needed to get me over the hump...

If you are brand new to the whole Affiliate Marketing thing as far as actually doing it - (reading about it and DOING it are two VERY different things!) [​IMG] - then I would suggest starting with the MOIS like NS said.

5. joytimes10

joytimes10 New Member

Thank you everyone for your comments. mountainmom5 you sealed my decision. I think I know the fundamentals but as you said, "reading about it and doing it are two VERY different things". I will go with MIOS and report back on my progress.

6. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

There you have it. Question asked and answered!

The above discussion is an excellent example of the
    kind of decision-making information one can derive
    from visiting forums.

Hermas

7. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I am with mountainmom, but one week marketing got me up and running.

8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Congrats! Keep us posted on your progress.[​IMG]

9. mjb13815

mjb13815 New Member

I am a member of MOIS and before, I was in the same situation as joytimes10 in terms of wealthy affiliate and MOIS. I still do want to become a member of WA but want the membership to pay for itself and this is why I went with MOIS. This is a great course and learning quite a bit. I believe after I finish the action plan I will join One Week Marketing and go through the material there. Once I start generating enough income I will go ahead and see what WA has to offer. I'm just trying to learn as much as I can based on other peoples experience and then apply the skill and techniques throughout the different courses. I think it's good to see how other people view and teach certain concepts and ideas. Everybody has their own tricks in doing things but you also don't want to get confused either. This is why I will finish one course at a time and profit from it. We need to invest in our education to become successful internet marketers. I don't believe just joining one course is going to be sufficient to keep learning and developing new skills to apply to your online business. I guess it goes with the saying "you got to spend money to make money."

10. TrinaJ

TrinaJ New Member

Okay, I guess I'm on the right track -- I am a very happy member of My Online Income System, and am beginning to see results, but am very, very intrigued by Wealthy Affiliates and have been tempted on more than 1 occasion to sign up. But the monthly fee is too intimidating since I'm not yet making money. I had decided in my head that I would join that program once I am making some steady online income. I'm not sure about OWM, I figured it was a duplicate of MOIS, but maybe not. I will research some more.

thanks to everyone who is participating in these forums. Great information.

11. rosa41

rosa41 New Member

I was fortunate enough to trip over MOIS when I started. I didn't even know what a forum was at that point so feel very fortunate to have gone with MOIS.
    OWM would have obviously been over my head as well, although I have since purchased and started working with it. OWM helped me make sense of exactly what I was supposed to do as a whole and had some great intermediate tips.
    Wealthy Affiliate is also something that I would love to join and belive would give lots of information, but the monthly fee is just too much until consistent money is produced.

I've heard from many that these three are great products if used in conjunction with each other.
    All the best.

12. 040107

040107 Member

Wow, both are same price. Tough choice but thanks Newbie Shield![​IMG]

13. Dgitalnomad

Dgitalnomad New Member

Rosa41-

I think you have it right. I have OWM, and am thinking about MOIS.

I used to be a member of WA, but you only have so much time and I felt I did not have time to use it right fro the monthly expense.

I already spent a bunch of money on training, and now just have to keep implementing. Also, I would have no problem with recommending WA. Heck, I may even rejoin at some point.