I'm Taking A Break

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by duckbird, Sep 18, 2007.

1. duckbird

duckbird New Member

I'ven been putting a least six hours a day on the PL program for the past month and it doesn't seem to be working for me. I've done the clickbank, the adsense, I joined forums, I written blogs, I sumitted to various search engines and it's as if I hadn't done a thing. In the past month I've gotten a grand total of 3 clicks and most of the visits to my site is from me. I am on Google and I had 4 visitors (all me) so I'm going to take a little break from PL because right now I'm sick and tired of it. For those of you who are seeing positive results....Good for you.
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I'm sorry to hear that. It does usually take longer than a month to see decent traffic from the search engines if you are trying to get it ranked high. I can understand your frustration! I've been there, done that. Hopefully you won't give up though.
  3. netresult

netresult Member

Hi Duckbird,

I work for my self by selling tangible products and services. I started looking into the whole aspect of making a living on line selling and promoting other peoples' products and services, mainly by way of affiliation.

I have bought PL, Av-joe et al, money down the plug hole as far as I'm concerned. A lot of time and effort for meagre returns. PL, however, is a good and genuine tutorial BUT has not even paid for it self as far as I'm concerned. (probably never wil)

I look upon the internet as a good vehicle for promoting traditional enterprises. I haven't got a web site yet - that is the next step.

For me, the most depressing aspect of online selling is the plethora of scams combined with desperados trying to scam others to boost their impossible target incomes.

My advice is to take a step back; use the internet as just one more asset to help you in business. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true - then it probably is. By lowering your expectations while still maintaining your ambitions you will not be disappointed!

Very best of luck.
  4. goldchamber

goldchamber New Member

man you should really try wealthy affiliate
    it's more then just the training, but it's the tools they offer and forum support from members who are having success that set it side from the rest. If it can work for me in only 8 weeks it can work for you. I made $700 this month and I know it's not much but in two months I say that's pretty damn good
  5. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Hey guys, thanks for all the words of advice. Let me ask a question, on an average, how many hits do you get per day. Not sales or clicks, just how many people visit your site per day. It's fairly easy to get your site listed on various search engines. The hard part is get people to take advantage of what is being offered on your site. I guess with time, it will all just happen.