Important news for old forum members

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vishal P. Rao, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Dear Forum Members,

I have been having lot of problems with the forum software I'm using at present for work-at-home-forum.com and as a result I have decided to install a leaner, better, faster software. I have been testing it on one of my other sites and it looks promising. I believe the transition will greatly enhance your forum experience.

The bad news however is that I'll be losing all the user information. Therefore I request you to re-register yourself and start afresh.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Vishal P. Rao

robinincarolina likes this.
  2. coreyjroman

coreyjroman Silver Member

Vishal,

When should we re-register? Please let us know. Thank you.

3. Vishal P. Rao

You are already registered Corey! This news was to old members who were earlier on the phpbb board.

4. coreyjroman

coreyjroman Silver Member

Ok .. sorry. I feel like a big dummy for asking. LOL I just seen the post while surfing through topics and thought I should ask. Thanks :)

5. jones0

jones0 New Member

Hello Vishal, quick question

what was the reason getting off the phpbb. I am using it for my site and so far seems quite solid and with a lot of features.

thx

6. Vishal P. Rao

7. Hey Vishal,

Quoting: coreyjroman sorry. I feel like a big dummy for asking

But I have to ask anyway, should I re-register?

Joe

8. Vishal P. Rao

Nope! That announcement is way too old and shouldn't have come up in the first place!

9. samda

samda Member

Lol, Vishal. Please close this thread. I got shocked and then checked the date [​IMG]