inboxdollars and sendearnings

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by Gshyne, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Gshyne

Gshyne New Member

They look alike only send earnings looks way cheaper.
    And i know inbox is legit ive did biz with them 4 years .

What do you think ?
    ?

2. twohuskys4di

twohuskys4di New Member

Gshyne,

I'm in both of these. They actually pay the same amt for the email readings. I like them both & make money with both. Hope this helps.

Di

3. opendomain

opendomain New Member

Yeah I was going to say why one or the othe? Why not both? I've never heard of send earning but would definately sign up under you if you had a link.

I use 4 more of these programs which can all be found on my site in my sig.

But definately send me a link, I'd love to check it out.

4. Gshyne: They look alike only send earnings looks way cheaper.
    And i know inbox is legit ive did biz with them 4 years .

What do you think ?

They are the same they are both part of Cotter Wed Enterprises, Inc. http://www.cotterweb.net/

twohuskys4di: Gshyne,

I'm in both of these. They actually pay the same amt for the email readings. I like them both & make money with both. Hope this helps.

Di

They do pay the same amount but the payout levels are different.

Again these sites are GPT sites they pay you for clicking on Emails. About $.03 for each email. It takes a very long time to reach the minimum payout.

5. Gshyne

Gshyne New Member

twohuskys4di I Use 3 of the sites you use and cash crate ,Im going to try dealz n cash. Thanks

Opendomain i pmed you.

Cashsurveysonly i wasent aware of that payout thanks im going to unsubscribe.

6. Gshyne: Cashsurveysonly i wasent aware of that payout thanks im going to unsubscribe

You should not unsubscribe just because of the payouts. If you enjoy the program and have a nice amount of referrals then you mind as well just stick with the progrma and see how it pans out.

7. opendomain

opendomain New Member

I really wish people would click my sig links more often[​IMG]

The idea with these sites is not that oyu're going to make millions over night by reading 1 email at a time. The idea is to use the "numbesr" game.

Get people to sign up and make some money. Then you make money. It's really not that difficult to do either. It just requires a little bit of effort.

Between the 5 or so programs like this I earn a decent side income for simply refering people to these programs via different avenues.

In just a short amount of time i've already created a sizable downline in each of these programs.... and earn money daily.

8. happygal

happygal Member

Inbox has really taken some good stapes forward in the past month or two...crediting more for referral activities. I have been with them a long time and have always liked them. Can be a bit slow to pay...(the pay quarterly)...but when they say a check is on its way...it is.

9. happygal: Inbox has really taken some good stapes forward in the past month or two...crediting more for referral activities. I have been with them a long time and have always liked them. Can be a bit slow to pay...(the pay quarterly)...but when they say a check is on its way...it is.

I did not know that inbox pays quaterly. I always thought that they pay when you reach the minimum payout.

Thanks for the info.

10. krunion

krunion New Member

Anyone useDesiClix and do you know why/if they are down? Or are the down fo good? {PTC Site}

11. sparquel

sparquel New Member

12. happygal

happygal Member

Nope, this is an older thread. Inbox used to only pay quarterly, they now will pay you as soon as you reach payout threshold.

13. nunna3rd

nunna3rd New Member

How do they send out your pay?

14. williamwallace

williamwallace New Member

Some survey sites sends you money by check , some using paypal account to pay you money. It really depends on either of paid survey site.

15. happygal

happygal Member

Something seems to be changing with them as many of the links in Inbox now feature Send banners.

16. rayjohn

rayjohn New Member

Inboxdollar is good I just joined them recently. They have good paying surveys.

17. Survey Taker

Survey Taker New Member

Inbox is fine. It took a while to reach their minimum payout

18. brina1325i

brina1325i New Member

I do both inbox and send earnings, and they are both pretty much the same. You just need to use some tricks to earning I also use cashcrate and love this survey site and the payout is pretty good.[​IMG]

19. shuvo

shuvo Member

I have worked with both of them and none of them work for me in case of making money as I am not from a country like USA,Canada or UK and both of them has offers only for people of these countries.