Increase traffic of the blog with stumble upon

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by moonheart, Jul 21, 2009.

1. rajanmishra

rajanmishra New Member

if you really want traffic on your site then you need to follow the following tips:
    do forum posting
    article writing
    social bookmarking
  2. Joanna1643

Joanna1643 New Member

am really new to the whole internet stuff and am trying to understand many terms particularly 'backlinks'
  3. HarryJackson

HarryJackson New Member

I am following stumble for some time for getting traffic , its help i bringing traffic but no new visitors..so with every new day bounce rate is increases for the visitors came from stumble. But stumble bring traffic no doubt about this.
  4. carterstory

carterstory New Member

I use onlywire and ping.fm (just make sure you aren't duplicating entries) to post up stuff, I can't say that I'm really seeing a lot of traffic from it, I probably need to start providing content that's not mine as well.
    -Adam
  5. newaaff

newaaff New Member

1000 user from stumbleupon? hmm...well, there are so many social bookmarking sites right now, and have become a necessity of SE optimizers and link builders.
    But I would say that one shouldn't join these sites just to promote their sites or products. These can be good source of information if not spammed.
  6. jamess

jamess Member

I don't believe that only stumble upon can increase traffic around 1000 visitors. There are lots of bookmarking sites those have same value.. digg, tacnocrati etc...