Indian paid survey sites

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by arch2009, Aug 30, 2009.

1. arch2009

arch2009 New Member

Hi all,

i have registred myself on indiaspeaks.com, globaltestmarket, etc.I have added profiles on those sites, but i have not recievd any survey yet.Are these sites are genuine, has anyboady recievd cash from any survey sites?please guid me.
  2. happygal

happygal Member

Yes, they are genuine, but it can take time to receive surveys. That said, it's fair to say that the bulk of surveys tend to go to people from USA, Europe or Canada. Hang in there and be patient.
  3. arch2009

arch2009 New Member

Thanks a lot Happygal!! Let me know if you have any other work from home options.
  4. happygal: That said, it's fair to say that the bulk of surveys tend to go to people from USA, Europe or Canada.
    It actually looks like India Speaks is geared for people living in India.
  5. CharlieSteel

CharlieSteel New Member

Globaltestmarket is definitely not a scam. Myself and a few of my friends are signed up to these and they have always paid out on time and in full. However I haven't had any experience with indiaspeaks.com so can't comment.
  6. deba26

deba26 New Member

I am very much interested to join paid survey program, can you tell me the legitimate paid survey site where i can j oin the program..
  7. bigmen

bigmen New Member

most of them are for the local use, out of USA
  8. deba26: I am very much interested to join paid survey program, can you tell me the legitimate paid survey site where i can j oin the program..
    Well there's many many survey sites, not just one. And you can find many from just browsing through these forums. Just remember the golden rule: never pay for a list of surveys.

-Danielle
  9. evgenyts

evgenyts Guest

moneymaker1008 is absolutely right.

"Never pay to get hired!" is the leading rule for home workers.

In your case arch2009, you must never pay to join any paid survey list or equivalent site.
  10. jane85

jane85 New Member

If you find the right survey sites, you may pay a few dollars, and my golden rule is to get more money than paying money in a month.
  11. evgenyts

evgenyts Guest

jane85,
    there are so much free survey sites that charge nothing to join, so why you ever need to pay to join the "not free" ones?
  12. jane85

jane85 New Member

evgenyts,

generally free survey sites not send survey after registiration and you may not get any money, the important thing is time and money. Until now generally I could not get any money from free sites. Instead of spending a lot of time without getting any money, I choose to pay some qualified survey sites if I may get this payment in one month and other months earnings are profit for me. I may pay some survey sites, but not everyone. I am trying to be selected at this time.
  13. evgenyts

evgenyts Guest

jane85,
    I appreciate your advice, but these "qualified survey sites", that you so eager to give them your money, contain no more then a list or catalogue of the same Free Paid Survey sites that you can find using a simple search with search engines like google, yahoo and bing. Don't you think it will be cheaper and more profitable?
  14. Not to mention that a lot of the sites on Jane's list are scams. And she's using deception by saying that they are paid survey sites. They are not. They only give you a list of other sites to join.

-Danielle
  15. TheGurusEye

TheGurusEye New Member

Jane, Ya I just looked at your site and its a bunch of sites that charge for free info, MoneyMaker1008 is right but I think you are a wolf in sheep skins trying to peddle your clickbank garbage.

If you are just trying to build links in this forum I understand, but you are doing it wrong, silly goose. Anchor text is what you want to do not your url.
  16. isaheer

isaheer New Member

Anyone suggest any surveys sites that pays well for the south asian countries[​IMG]