INFINITY100.com FOREX STOCK OPTIONS FUTURES TRADING TRAINING SYSTEM

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by WARRANTIES4LESS, Aug 10, 2009.

1. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

I've been recently lead to revisited I100 and I must say this is very powerful. A good price point for a business with easy profit potential, and full 100% commissions, and break even on the first sale makes it easy to eliminate the long term monthly payment with no return.

And education on making your money make money for you is something that people need.

I've always been a fan of combining network marketing with the financial markets. The best success vehicle the average person has is to leverage their time and efforts - network marketing. The next vehicle is leveraging their money. Well most don't have money so they need to start with levering time and effort. To combine both with I100 quick break-even and profit plan makes for good monthly residual income potential.

I'm not a fan of one-time pay 1-2 Up pay-plans but when mix with monthly residual they can be great, and certainly a complement to a matrix pay-plan.
  2. GTOptions

GTOptions New Member

The only best thing that's really going to help you out in making money is knowledge. Acquire as much knowledge as you can, so you would be able to know that which system is best and suits your trading style.
  3. Good point,

Having evaluated many different strategies in FOREX market, no doubt, it is all about your tolerance for risk no matter what system you use. Never has it been more important than during this past year where markets swing up and down daily, sometimes dramatically, so you can win BIG or lose BIG, so be careful.

Success to all,
  4. Interesting,

I have been evaluating trades using this new predictive FOREX trading platform and I must say, I am impressed. I have seen and tried most of the so called automated or managed FOREX platforms, and to date, none were perfect, lol

What makes this offer so interesting is they Pay It Forward with a $100. free account. This way you just watch it and learn, and in less than a month, my $100. doubled, not bad, in fact I am emulating trades with another account to fully beta test system.

What makes it even more interesting, this is just the first program of many which will be available under this new social business network concept. Multiple income streams have always been my focus, and now this makes it simple, you have a Pay It Forward $100. incentive to build your member group, then when a new program is introduced, you have a built in organization.

Success to all,