Inspirational Quotes

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by screamingeagle, Mar 19, 2007.

1. ThePhoenix New Member

All I can say is look at my signature.
  2. minsardi New Member

"My father believes that innate talent is nothing, that (success) is 99 percent hard work. I agree" susan polgar.

you have to have a growth mindset in this business. everyone at the top invested in their education. they read everything they could on network marketing and took it to the next level and actually applied it. an awesome book is the mindset by carol dweck.
  3. WorkinHard New Member

WOW - thanks for this thread.
    Persistence - so true.
    Thanks screamingeagle for that one - just what I needed to hear.
  4. nmoua99 New Member

"Implement the knowledge you've been given and put it into formation to create success!"

I believe success is not given, it is deserved.
  5. Axaflaxar New Member

All I know is you have to find one thing and stick with it.
  6. simpleflair New Member

"Take one step at a time" - that's the quote that I follow when I get overwhelmed. I would break it down into smaller steps and only think of the next step. It makes it easier to tackle any big project.
  7. Just2EZ Moderator

"Just get started."
    "If you start enough times you'll eventually finish, unless it's mowing the lawn."
    Wally Mento
  8. Just2EZ Moderator

"If you think a thing is impossible, you'll make it impossible" Bruce Lee

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it". Bruce Lee
  9. vitaminq New Member

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. ~Henry Ford