Instant Profit Machine

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by mapiklfish, Mar 12, 2009.

1. mapiklfish

mapiklfish New Member

Does anyone have any experience with Shelly Ryan's Instant Profit Machine? I just ran across this the other day and can't find much on it.
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Well, her website has something that says "As seen on", and I didn't see anything about Shelly Ryan or her "system" when I searched the site, so there is your first red flag there...
  3. mapiklfish

mapiklfish New Member

I didn't actually go to but tried to click on the link that is on the page and it is not active so that did make me wonder. I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen it or bought it and what it actually is/has.
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Honestly, it looks like a lot of hype - I mean, over $4,000 in 24 hour isn't realistic - for some people, it takes MONTHS to earn their first $4. There is also a claim about earning money within 15 minutes, which is very unrealistic.

So, its up to you if you want to go for it, but 99.9% of the time, when you fall for "quick and easy" sales pitches and invest your money, the only thing that comes quick and easy is flushing your money down the toilet and never seeing it again...
  5. Anything that says 'instant' is not even worth looking at.

There is no such thing as instant money. It takes hard work and dedication to earn a living on the internet.

Find a mentor and follow their success, then you will succeed.
  6. 040107

040107 Member

Someone has the URL to the site?[​IMG]

Nevermind...found it!

1. Download and install a software.
    2. Run the software and make money

What kind of software would this be I wonder?
  7. thebart

thebart New Member

This smells like all kinds of trouble, I would stay away. I just did a search on and did find the program. Agree on the red flag.
  8. gilmore

gilmore New Member

Hi guys

I am new to this all. I purchased the Instant profit machine and struggle with it. There is a 60 day money back guarantee. I tried to contact them for a refund, but can't contact them, no contact links working. Please, can anyone advise me on how to get a refund.
  9. Empoleon

Empoleon New Member

You have to go through Clickbank. They'll refund you as long as it's within 60 days
  10. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Not to0 many, more like few to none, getting instant profit with clickbank affiliate marketing, especially that amount of money.