Interactive Surveys by Invoke Solutions

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by ElaineP, Jun 14, 2007.

1. ElaineP

ElaineP New Member

BEWARE! I have done two "interactive surveys" from Invoke Solutions. They take 90 minutes and I was promised $25 each for doing them. I did the first one on 5-2-07 and the second one yesterday.

After doing the one yesterday, I realized I hadn't received payment for the first one, so contacted the "host" survey company. They said that Invoke Solutions said that I did not particpate, so they would not pay me! I spent the whole 90 minutes there, and answered every question! But, of course, I have no way of proving that.

I have informed the "host" company that I will no longer do surveys for them until they pay me what I am owed!

My warning to everyone, and please pass it on to anyone you know with DSL internet connection (you have to have that to do the interactive surveys) that Invoke Solutions is a big SCAM and don't waste your time with them!

As you might guess, I am really ticked about this. The only way I know of to warn people about this is message boards! So, I'm trying to spread the word.

Elaine

2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Where did you get the referral link from?

3. ElaineP

ElaineP New Member

It was from Opinion Place. They've always been good about paying me when I did a survey for them. OK, they're AOL and they would take that amount off of our AOL bill -- crediting it to our bank account -- but they paid quickly and accurately. The last one I took was from Lightspeed panel, which has also been very good about paying.

4. mlynn

mlynn Member

I did a interactive survey through Invoke Solutions around middle of May, and have not seen the credit for the survey posted. I just send a email to the survey company inquiring about it after reading your message. The only prove I have is the invitation email that the survey company sent me which has the access link to the survey. Will post update.

5. ElaineP

ElaineP New Member

They did ask me for the email. I had saved it since May 2, but in all the forwarding of it to this and that company, trying to get somebody to listen to me, I must have let it lapse! I was so ticked! They emailed me back and asked for the email. I told them what I could about it, when it was, what it was about, how long it took. I just received another email from them saying, they're not responsible for payment -- I should contact the company that hosted the session. The company that hosted the session told me that Invoke Solutions refused my claim, so they wouldn't pay me. Catch 22!

Invoke Solutions said that they hoped I would participate again. I replied -- no I won't. You don't pay me, I don't do surveys!

I would like to know what you find out.

6. mlynn

mlynn Member

Hi Elaine,

I got the email reply from the survey company (Greenfield online), they said the payment check for that interactive survey is scheduled to sent the first week of July.. which means they did credit the survey.

So speaking from my experience, I have done many interactive surveys hosted by Invoke (mostly via Greenfield and Lightspeed, but I don't have any experience with Opinion Place and I am not an AOL user either), and I have never had problems get credited for interactives hosted by Invoke. I did have a couple of issues with Greenfield but were resolved since I have saved the invitation emails as prove.

I would think Invoke is not responsible for the payment, since they are just the company hosting the survey. And I am sorry you somehow lost the email (lesson learned!).

Just share couple of tips I use for tracking surveys:
    1. save all the invitation emails in a separate folder;
    2. save all the email exchanges you had with all related companies regarding the issue in a different folder

Also while taking Invoke's surveys, make sure at the end you see the message like "session successful end, you can close the browser now" etc..

I understand how upset you are, but hopefully you will get paid for your second survey!

Regards,
    Mei

7. ElaineP

ElaineP New Member

You said, "I got the email reply from the survey company (Greenfield online), they said the payment check for that interactive survey is scheduled to sent the first week of July.. which means they did credit the survey."

That's exactly the answer I got from Opinion Place when I first asked them about when I would get paid, about three weeks after taking the survey.

You know, I have a folder that I do save emails from surveys that I've taken and am awaiting payment for. It just ticks me off that the one I really needed is the one I failed to save!

Anyway, I would be interested if you do actually get the payment. It's good to hear that you have received payment from Invoke Solutions in the past. It's kind of nice to think of taking some that actually pay that much. However, they are sooooo slow, I sometimes wonder if they're worth it. I hate waiting for everyone to answer before they ask another question!!!

Thanks for the reply!

8. mlynn

mlynn Member

Quoting: ElainePThat's exactly the answer I got from Opinion Place when I first asked them about when I would get paid, about three weeks after taking the survey.

You know, I have a folder that I do save emails from surveys that I've taken and am awaiting payment for. It just ticks me off that the one I really needed is the one I failed to save!

Anyway, I would be interested if you do actually get the payment. It's good to hear that you have received payment from Invoke Solutions in the past. It's kind of nice to think of taking some that actually pay that much. However, they are sooooo slow, I sometimes wonder if they're worth it. I hate waiting for everyone to answer before they ask another question!!!

That's interesting, you know I think Opinion Place and Greenfield are the same survey company? Anyway, I will keep you updated on the payment - if I don't receive the check, I will email them.

Just to clarify, I have never receive payment from Invoke - they are not the one pay me, they are the company hosting surveys, the ones pay me are the survey companies like greenfield, lightspeed etc..

Greenfield sometimes can be very slow paying. I did a interactive for them on March, they said they are going to send me the check for that one on early July!

9. ElaineP

ElaineP New Member

I've never had any trouble with Greenfield or Lightspeed. However, it is nice to know that you've actually been paid by Invoke through the other companies. Maybe I'm just unlucky! I'll defer judgment until I do or don't get paid for my last session for them.

Thanks.

10. mlynn

mlynn Member

Just want to update on this: Today finally I received the checks from Greenfield - got paid for the two interactive surveys did for them.

I am glad get paid but it took a really really long time!

11. ElaineP

ElaineP New Member

I did get my points from LIghtspeed for the interactive survey. However, Opinion Place informed me that I had taken the interactive survey through Greenfield, not them. Hmmmm, since I used the link in their email to access the survey, I kind of think they are wrong. I'm just writing it up to experience and never taking anything from Opinion Place again! Lightspeed was very quick with their points -- $20 worth.

12. mlynn

mlynn Member

Quoting: ElainePI did get my points from LIghtspeed for the interactive survey. However, Opinion Place informed me that I had taken the interactive survey through Greenfield, not them. Hmmmm, since I used the link in their email to access the survey, I kind of think they are wrong. I'm just writing it up to experience and never taking anything from Opinion Place again! Lightspeed was very quick with their points -- $20 worth.

Glad to hear that you got the points for the survey! [​IMG]

13. ElaineP

ElaineP New Member

Quoting: mlynnGlad to hear that you got the points for the survey!

Thanks! I was pleased, too!!!!

14. mlynn

mlynn Member

Quoting: ElainePIt was from Opinion Place. They've always been good about paying me when I did a survey for them. OK, they're AOL and they would take that amount off of our AOL bill -- crediting it to our bank account -- but they paid quickly and accurately. The last one I took was from Lightspeed panel, which has also been very good about paying.

Hey Elaine,

Just want to let you know that I just joined Opinion Place - I understand they were only open to AOL members, now you have option getting paid cash via Paypal. Hope to get some surveys from them!

Also, I did two interactive for Greenfield this month, they sent me a confirmation email for both - some improvement, hope this time I don't have to chase them for payment!

15. ElaineP

ElaineP New Member

Thanks, I did see that some time ago. They sent me an email saying I now had that option, so I went back in to check. I'm now signed up for getting paid via PayPal, but haven't had any surveys I qualify for since I did that.

I certainly like that option better!

16. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Keep all your correspondence safely, you may need it in future

17. ben198321

ben198321 New Member

I don't understand why you people are crying about not getting paid for the $25 surveys when it says in plain English on the email that it will take 4-8 weeks to get the credit....So instead of whining why don't actually read the rules[​IMG]

18. dougster77

dougster77 New Member

I took a $20 interactive 1 hour survey and got the run around as well. After contacting invoke they claimed that the referring survey company was responsible for payment. I came across this thread googling invoke and realized that Greenfield online had my payment sent to Toluna since they recently merged.
    So you may want to keep your eye out with all these survey companies merging your money can get lost in the confusion. The morale of the story is you will get paid but tracking the money can be a pain.

19. mlynn

mlynn Member

Wow, hope you get paid dougster77!

20. MichaelKK

MichaelKK New Member

I had no trouble with Invoke. I was told payment would be made to my PayPal in 4-6 weeks and it was there in 5 weeks. $30 dollars for an 90 minute survey on auto parts stores.