Internet Marketing Possibilities

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by cardwarrior, Dec 22, 2007.

1. cardwarrior

cardwarrior New Member

I am fairly new to the concept of internet marketing but was wondering whether the claims to profits are real. I would like to give a real go at it but am skeptical of the claims previous marketers have made regarding earnings. Does anybody have any advice to a newbie?

2. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Definitely do your due diligence!

Never choose a program because someone says they have made money with it. It needs to be something that you would enjoy or you will never stick with it.

Once you have it narrowed down a bit, pick one program at a time and dig up all you can on it. Talk to people personally and ask lots of specific questions. Learn all that you can before you invest anything other than your time.

Hope that helps a little!

Lora

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Research a program thoroughly before you sign up

4. xeonkar007

xeonkar007 New Member

proper online business is good,

the only thing thats bad is ... get rich quick schemes; and products that focuses on money making rather than teach some skill that can make the money.

take care and oh yes .. all the best
    [​IMG]

5. a to z

a to z New Member

what can you say about Nick marks forexenterprise? he bagged this years IM award right ?

6. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

You will need to put in effort and time in order to get the success.

7. morellojoe

morellojoe New Member

Although a lot of claims to fast wealth are false, there is no doubt that high earnings are possible. Don't skimp on the research. Look thouroughly into any programme that takes your eye and make sure it is right for you. Be prepared to put the graft in and you can be successful.

8. unselfishbuddy

unselfishbuddy New Member

You can really never tell whether or not people tell the truth about the income they earn as they can be creating fake checks and/or screen shots of their earnings. This happens all the time and many of us are still unaware of it. The bottom line is that you should feel comfortable marketing the product/program you have chosen. Make sure that the product/program has a high desirability. You would want a product/program that has a market that is big enough for you to promote it. Most importantly, you need to learn how to do marketing effectively and do it with persistence and consistency.

9. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

The sky is the limit with internet marketing. However, a lot of merchants "borrow" screen shots from others because they don't know how to earn money on their own. Having said that, I know of several people who earn about $15,000 a month online, so the potential is there.

10. s12345

s12345 New Member

hey there ones that say make a million in a week are scams but the ones that make a couple thousands dollars are legitimate its hard to make a lot of money

11. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Profits are real but it's wise to study long and hard before trying to make money. Another way of wording that is to say that it's like any other career. You get out of it what you put into it.

~Newbie Shield~

12. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Not many of them you can really trust in the world.

Same on online~ What you can do avoiding from scams.

You need researching~

Tips

Go to forums and ask about company

those of who have experienced or purchased products before

will kindly answer your questions and about company!!

Some positive and some nagetive, But final decision is on your

hand.

People in forums are honest, and kind. They are not going to sell

you products or anything, take their advices and you make right
    [​IMG]decision~~ You will be all right

Happy day~

13. Cash Gifting

Cash Gifting New Member

The due diligence advice is good. However, once you find an opportunity you wish to persue, you must implement a daily marketing plan. I cannot stress this enough. There are tons of free and low cost marketing techniques available to you. You must market consistently. Your goal should be to have 5 to 7 marketing techniques, each driving traffic to your website(s).

The failure rate of MLM has been so staggeringly high for decades that I rarely even consider a MLM program. Affiliate marketing is a different story entirely. I have done very well with Clickbank and sites like it. You can generate a substantial income with affiliate marketing.

I have also done very well with cash gifting. There's a lot of misinformation about it online but I did my own research, joined and never looked back. It is without a doubt the simplest and most effective work at home activity I have ever been involved with.