Internet Marketing Television

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by want2makemoney, Nov 25, 2007.

1. want2makemoney

want2makemoney New Member

Has anyone tried the Internet Marketing Television? He says he will give the info to you but once you read this really long e-mail he wants you to join at only $97.00 a month. Anybody heard anything?

2. want2makemoney

Since I've gotten no responses maybe I need to give a little bit more info. This is a program that's put out by a guy by the name of Folusho Orokunle. I'm wondering has anyone heard anything about this program? Can he do what he says he can do - teach those who know nothing about the internet and computer how to make money???

3. mycats

mycats New Member

Hi Donna

I would stay away from Folusho Orokunle, he and his partner Jason Ryan Isaksen are associated with scam sites.

This looks like another one. You do not need to give him $97 a month to learn how to make money on the net.

4. want2makemoney

Thank you very much. My problem is I am not very smart when it comes to some of these things on the computer. I don't have a web page and I don't know how to auto responders etc. Do you have anything that you are using or any suggestions in trying to make extra money at home?