Internet Marketing vs. Network Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by cardwarrior, Dec 25, 2007.

1. WOWAustin

WOWAustin New Member

Simplifying things, network marketing is using any network to promote your product or service. This can be friends, people you meet, a website, blogging, social networking, flyers, email - any way to touch people via any network.

2. andygsmith

andygsmith New Member

BruceMiles

I agree there is a difference but many exceptional Internet Marketers are turning to Network Marketing as their experience at marketing online enables them to attract the right kinds of prospects and sponsor large numbers of distributors. The real pros are combining both using a funded proposal system. In a funded proposal you can market a low cost information product using Internet Marketing strategies and then market your opportunity to your customers. This works a treat when done properly! You can generate income from affiliate products to fund your marketing efforts

3. andygsmith

andygsmith New Member

If you are posting here then I would be interested to find out whether you are Network Marketers, affiliate marketers, or a combination of the two. What has been working and not working for you so far?

I personally use the internet to promote a range of products include Network Marketing company products and business. The internet is the way forward if you are in any MLM or Network Marketing business for sure!