Introducing myself and sharing some general advice

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by nicolasb86, Aug 29, 2009.

1. nicolasb86

nicolasb86 Guest

Hi my name is Nick, I'm not new to internet marketing, but new to Affiliate Marketing. I hope to make this a living and am really infatuated with the idea of legitimately making money online.

My general advice may not be anything to new to any of you. But it is my belief and through experience of research and web surfing that forums are actually the best way to get an abundance of free targeted traffic to your links and to the products you are trying to promote. So the next time someone asks what are the hottest products that I should promote?? A seasoned marketer can respond by saying, the mention of top products and hottest products is not relevant since you can ultimately succeed with any subject or product if you are getting a signficant amount of people interested in that product/subject...or in other words mega traffic to that niche.

Therefore, getting targeted traffic is a great way to surpass the inner debate of whether you should get the hottest product or best product available.

Hey, I'm new, I hope this helped as my intro and general advice. I hope to network with anyone available, and see you soon, bye for now. [​IMG]

2. dula14

dula14 New Member

Hello Nick,

Welcome to the forum. You're right about forums being an excellent form of targeted traffic. Content and traffic are the keys to any successful online business. Best of luck to you.

3. joanpeterson

joanpeterson New Member

Welcome Nick

Another site that you might like for IM is the warrior forum

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

nicolasb86: getting targeted traffic is a great way to surpass the inner debate of whether you should get the hottest product or best product available
    You nailed it![​IMG]

Welcome by the way.[​IMG]

5. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

Hello there Nick,

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay here [​IMG]