Introducing Myself

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Dooga16, May 10, 2009.

1. Dooga16

Dooga16 New Member

Hello, I am a 21 year-old university student. I have depression and a stable financial situation, thankfully. However, I still want to generate an income - preferably without being miserable. I despise the typical work environment for two reasons. Firstly, I just don't enjoy most work atmospheres. Secondly, my depression makes it difficult to handle everyday annoyances, but I'm working on this.

Anyway, I like to consider myself a fairly ethical person. I don't want to scam people to make my money. I also don't like risking some money for more money. I did buy a website to set up a blog, but I did that because that's fun. I can use it regardless of whether it's profitable.

I'm checking out different money making ideas with a radical skepticism. The online environment for making money, though, is so cluttered with scams. Hopefully I can get to know some people here so I have someone to trust. It literally takes about three hours to find answers to simple questions because I have no reason to trust one person over the other.

Hi everyone!
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Dooga16 - glad to have you on board and don't be afraid to ask questions as that is what we are here for - to help if we can...[​IMG]
  3. Seth

Seth New Member

Welcome to the forum Dooga16[​IMG]
  4. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

They are correct. I have gotten more help here than anywhere else and when I get to be more experienced I plan on hanging out here and passing along the favor. There are some legit opportunities, but it can be overwhelming. I am still canceling things that I got into when I first started. lol. I will tell you this though, the possibilities are endless. Start by asking yourself what interests you and research it. You would not believe how many companies enlist affiliates to sell their products and you don't have to do any shipping etc.....
  5. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

Hello Dooga16 and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us. On this forum there are endless opportunities. If you look around the posts here you will find many different links in the posters signature. You can click on them and see what other people are doing online to make money. I suggest you take a look around and see what looks good to you.
    In my personal opinion it is never a good idea to pay for an opportunity (especially when you have to pay up front).
    Do you have an idea that you are interested in?
    I do surveys in my spare time and affiliate marketing. If I can be of any help I will be glad to assist.
  6. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

hi Dooga16,

welcome to the forum [​IMG]
  7. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Glad you joined us, Dooga16.

I think having a liberal dose of skepticism is useful when checking out money making opportunities especially. It's a healthy safeguard against getting ripped off, and helps one to retain some objectivity. But I must admit I don't know exactly how fine a filter your radical skepticism is. [​IMG]

I invite you to spend some time reading through the threads to get a pulse on the culture of this forum. After you been here a while you'll recognize that members across the board are direct, open and unselfish in sharing their experiences and wisdom. You'll also notice a consistency in quality and ethics.

I'd say you're going to like it here. Welcome!

8. samda

samda Member

Welcome pal. You would soon explore the greatness of this forum. Just a small advice - Please contribute to this forum in a positive manner. You would in fact gain a lot from this.
  9. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Welcome you~

This forum is great place to learn tons of information~

I would recommend stay here long, and start your business.

Good luck to your business

Happy day~^^[​IMG]
  10. coffee

coffee New Member

Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of great information here.