Introduction. New to West.

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by ShawnFL, Nov 14, 2008.

1. ShawnFL

ShawnFL New Member

Hi I am new to the forum and to West so I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Shawna and I've been at home with my kids since my son was born almost 11 years ago. Previous to that I worked in a call center as a CSR/loan officer. Since then I've owned my own Home Daycare and worked as a preschool aide. Both took up a lot of my time and actually left me with less time with my own children so I haven't worked for the last year. It's been hard to find something with the way the economy is and with my work skills. I was very happy to be hired by West. I haven't chosen my skill yet, it's been 2 days since I was hired and I'm trying to decide. I have a choice of 2, VM and DR. This forum has been very helpful and it's always nice to chat with people who are going through the same thing. Anyways just wanted to say Hi and was curious what skill everyone had and what you like about it.

Have a great weekend![​IMG]

2. kaya910

kaya910 New Member

Hi,

I hope you enjoy working from home. I would hurry and choose VM. I work VM and I can get plenty of hours. I schedule up to 40 hours and week at the beginning of the week and just choose the downtime if I do not feel like working that day. I end up workin between 25-30 hours. I love VM. The customers are super nice. I work act***tions right now. I was offered A*S twice but I declined for now. I think I will take it on if I don't get offer another skill.