Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by BloggingDude, Jul 24, 2011.

1. BloggingDude

BloggingDude New Member

Hi all...I was looking for an introductions topic but couldn't seem to find one. Though, I am rather feather headed sometimes so its possible that it was right in front of me. Regardless, my name is Ken. I run a couple of blogs and do some freelance article writing on the side. I am also an active-duty Soldier. Anyway..I look forward to learning from everyone here and contributing regularly!

Ken "The Blogging Dude"
  2. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

BloggingDude: I am rather feather headed
    Bet that's handy when you have to DUCK and cover!
    Thank you for your service and welcome to the Work-At-Home-Forum.
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Welcome Ken to the forum. Glad that you joined us here today.
  4. LisaEarns

LisaEarns New Member

Hey BloggingDude and others - I'm also new to the forums [​IMG]

Looks like there's quite a bit of good information here!!
  5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Welcome Ken and Lisa,

No, you didn't miss it. We don't have an introductions section any more, but we are still glad to have you on board and look forward to hearing from you both in the days ahead.

6. steve_au

steve_au New Member

I have just joined the forum. Live most people I have a regular day job, but I am always on the lookout for ethical ways to make money online from home..

I have a question. I have a free ethical work from home ebook I wrote.... I would like to offer this FREE ebooks for members to download... am I allowed to post this link?

7. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

steve_au: am I allowed to post this link?
    I'm sorry, you cannot. It's against forum rules.
  8. kt_jones

kt_jones New Member

Hey everyone! I am new as well. I am looking forward to looking through this forum to see what it can offer me and what I can offer it.