Investigator , Jack Arons, Grand Old Geiser Comments

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by mrich87, Aug 9, 2008.

1. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

Hello all,

I am not one to make waves. As you know from my posts, I try to keep things light and on the upside.

Please allow me this thread to vent about Jack, Grand Old Geeser, Investigator as I am clearly frustrated by his investigative tactics.

I read on scam.com some information that he has posted about me starting Ad Sales Dialy and operating out of Georgia. His initial information about my owning the company is false.

He hides behind three different aliases and spews whatever comes from his mouth without factual information.

I'm sorry to vent here, but I'm totally frustrated by this guy at this point.

Do any of you have incorrect information that he has posted? I would love to post it here and then start a website to engage him with a taste of his own medicine.

Thanks,

Mike

2. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi Mike

I was not going to post any further comments on forums, as I believe that anything I can usefully say has already been said. We are just maintaining an information up date on our forum and that it that.

HOWEVER, I will make an exception, in the case of this "gentleman" with the greatest of pleasure.LOL

His continuous record of posting false or just plain abusive information - in which he frequently contradicts himself, makes me wonder how on earth he can be taken seriously by the AG - if indeed he has been. We only have his word for it

Give me a little while and I'll be back!

3. alasycia

alasycia New Member

And anyone who wants to join the fun, you can look for pearls of wisdom from

Jack Arons,aka Grand Old Geezer, Investigator, GOF or Grumpy Old Fart and maybe more.

4. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I agree that jack and his cohorts who are taking great pleasure in peoples miseries should rememeber what comes around goes around.

BUT that said,
    this really sums up what we all are facing
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/article764294.ece

Time to face it and let it go!!

5. alasycia

alasycia New Member

No it doesnt sum up anything

It is a highly inaccurate and badly researched piece of sensational journalism.

HOWEVER - this is a forum topic about THE INVESTIGATOR - am off to investigate - back soon! LOL

6. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

alasycia: No it doesnt sum up anything

It is a highly inaccurate and badly researched piece of sensational journalism.

HOWEVER - this is a forum topic about THE INVESTIGATOR - am off to investigate - back soon! LOL

Completely agree Alasycia. I appreciate your comments and support.

I look forward to your findings.

7. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

mrich87: I read on scam.com some information that he has posted about me starting Ad Sales Dialy and operating out of Georgia. His initial information about my owning the company is false.

Mr. Jack:

why Post Lies about about Mike owning Ad Sales Daily???

I just don't get why you would post a Blatant Lie?

Do You have any "Public Record" that Mike Owns this company?

This kind of Junk will be brought up as evidence of Jack's Reliability during Trial.

8. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Sorry to take so long - it's Sunday!

Here is one just to establish the gravity which which Jack is treating this whole business, just to get started - as you can see his viewpoint is highly articulate

Posted by The Grand Old Geezer View Post
    aaaabbbb:

Get your head out of the toilet and quit sniffing Andys Farts.

Jack Arons

I will not reproduce the series of "funny videos" taking the rise out of Andy Bowdoin as they are too numerous and too infantile to post anyway

9. alasycia

alasycia New Member

. Andy Bowdoin aka Thomas Bowdoin has never ever received the Medal of Distinction from President Bush which was verified by my Congressman

scam.com 8th July 2008

Thorough Investigation!!

10. alasycia

alasycia New Member

6. No one to my knowledge has ever read the actual Terms of Service and if they have then they deserve to get taken.

scam,.com 10th July

Our "protector" who wants noone to be scammed

11. alasycia

alasycia New Member

5. Robert Gardener is not listed with the Florida Bar or any of the other bars as a lawyer in GOOD Standing

with the reply posted by a non ASD supporter

To my surprise the North Carolina State Bar comfiremed.(sic) Robert Garner

Robert Garner is active & in good standing, licensed in NC 8-19-78. His address is correct as P. O. Box 13002, Greensboro, NC 27415. His work number is 336-698-4020 & his e-mail address is [email protected].

Lenita Childree
    Membership Assistant

Scam.com again

Reliable!

12. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

Hi Alasycia,

Thanks for your posts and thanks for spending some of your Sunday doing that.

I would like to keep this post near the top so that everyone can see what we are dealing with.

I invited him to call me but as of this writing, I haven't heard from him. The offer still stands Investigator/Grand Old Geezer/Jack. My phone is available 616.304.4290.

I will not be engaging you on scam . com on a regular basis. You want to know the difference between the two companies, do some investigating.

It's a good business model. Rebates are offered all the time. "Fill up and get a $10 gift card," Membership fees are NOT out of the ordinary. Country Club dues, Costco, Sam's Club, industry associations all use them to pay for and offset costs.

Anyway, I appreciate the help in getting this information here. Now let's keep it going.

Mike

13. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

mrich87: Anyway, I appreciate the help in getting this information here. Now let's keep it going.

Mike

To hawk your autosurf to members who have just been burned by such a program is insulting!!

Your adsales is just that a AUTOSURF!!
    "lets keep this going" ? USING ASD members?

You're as bad if not worse than Jack.

14. RickKelley

RickKelley New Member

Ok...I wasn't going to be the first to jump on this one, so I am glad you did luvtravel. But is that correct, Mike....are you seriousely trying to sell another autosurf program right now, on this forum?? First off, we have all just been bent over and got the big one...not placing any blame on ASD or the Govt. I think if you want to talk about any new programs then you should open up a separate forum as this is for ASD, correct?
    One of the oldest scams in the book, trying to benefit from another persons loss. Shame on you!

15. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Come on you guys - lighten up

Lets make this a fun topic, in the middle of all this badness.

It is much more enjoyable to investigate the Investigator who is the AGs self proclaimed principal witness!! He wants to be Talahassee's new media star. Lets help him.

16. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

luvtravel: To hawk your autosurf to members who have just been burned by such a program is insulting!!

Your adsales is just that a AUTOSURF!!
    "lets keep this going" ? USING ASD members?

You're as bad if not worse than Jack.

If you are referring to my link, than I want to share something with you. Just as advertising doesn't make people buy things they don't need, a signature link won't either.

Ad Sales Daily, Inc. is not my program. I don't own the company. I don't have any dollars invested in advertising with them. I'm proceeding with caution, just as I've advised our team to do at this point.

In my opinion, the autosurf program business model is a good one. If one does their own due diligence, decisions are easy to come by. Either you agree, or you don't agree.

And finally, I've also lost money with Ad Surf Daily, but being a person who likes the business model, why should I let the bashers try to keep me down?

Mike

17. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

alasycia: Come on you guys - lighten up

Lets make this a fun topic, in the middle of all this badness.

It is much more enjoyable to investigate the Investigator who is the AGs self proclaimed principal witness!! He wants to be Talahassee's new media star. Lets help him.

Thanks alasycia.

If everyone who thinks I'm pushing another surf program would go back and read my first post, they should be able to clearly see that my purpose for starting the string was because Investigator/Jack/Grand Old Geezer posted FALSE information about me on scam . com.

Nothing more.

Mike

18. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

RickKelley: I think if you want to talk about any new programs then you should open up a separate forum as this is for ASD, correct?
    One of the oldest scams in the book, trying to benefit from another persons loss. Shame on you!

Rick,

You are correct, the thread is for ASD. My reason for posting here now, unfortunately, is to defend myself after Grand Old Geezer/Jack/Investigator posted false information about my involvement with another program - while discussing ASD.

The whole situation is now mixed together and I appologize for that.

Point taken. I would love to start a new forum here.

Iggy, can you help me with that?

Mike

19. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

luvtravel: To hawk your autosurf to members who have just been burned by such a program is insulting!!

Terri,

Point taken.

I reserve the right bring it back if a new thread is started where the topic will be Ad Sales Daily, Inc.

Mike

20. 1Cool7Deuce

1Cool7Deuce Guest

Call to defend ASD or to give PROOF that this company is fraudulent.

# The U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia is accepting calls about AdSurfDaily Cash Generator at (202) 616-2420 . You can also e-mail [email protected].

# The Florida Attorney General's Office is accepting calls from Floridians at the toll-free number 1-866-966-7226 . Out-of-state residents may call (850) 414-3990 . You can also file a complaint online at myfloridalegal.com.