Is anyone else making $1,000+ a month?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by payment proof, Mar 13, 2010.

1. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Just wondering if anyone else is making $1,000+ on line a month and how you are doing it.

2. Are you asking in general or from paid surveys?

3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Making it residually, and it's growing.

This is not to impress, but to impress upon on one that you can do it and it can be done, whether you choose affiliate marketing, direct sales, or network marketing, or other, or a mixture there of.

Keep the faith, and stay consistent in your marketing while always learning. Last but not least, don't expect instant gratification allow sufficient time for success to evolve. These days we are in such a rush, we stand in front of the microwave trying to rush it [​IMG]

4. payment proof

Residually, and keeping it growing is the way to do it. I also totally agree that you need to "keep the faith, and stay consistent in your marketing while always learning."

I will add that you need to stay consistant in your efforts and routine. But when it comes to marketing, keep learning and trying different things.

5. BRobins

BRobins New Member

I tried surveys. Personally I struggled to make that. I make it easily with my current business though.

6. webprit

webprit New Member

Hello.......
    Is anyone else making $1,000+ a month online? How are you doing it and what types of sites are you using? Or are you working/telecommuting for a company?

7. Michael Merry

Michael Merry New Member

Surveys? I tried it for awhile, then cut my losses and moved on to affiliate marketing. The net is awash with misleading information about companies offering 'paid surveys'. In my experience, it turns out almost all of them 'pay you' in 'points', and worthless draw entries for prizes. In the end you're lucky to make $1/hr at surveys. Why let these people take advantage of you?
    There are much better ways to make money online. Affiliate marketing is an example. But like anything worthwhile, your effort in affiliate marketing will realize results only with time and skill.

8. andie926

andie926 New Member

Michael Merry
    I totally agree. i spent hours doing a ton of profiles for get paid for survey sites, then did a ton of surveys and all i ended up with was points. The sites i did make money on. i had to make a minimum to cash out and never even made it to that. what a waste of time. i am now affiliate marketing with my online income system. I am only half way thru but hoping for the best. i'm definitely putting in the time but i feel it is much more well spent.

9. emma2020

emma2020 New Member

Hello,

I am not earning that sort of money- yet. lol. I do know a few people, who use the same couple of programs that i do at the moment, and they are.

Anyway i wish you luck

x

10. norppa1

norppa1 New Member

I would want to earn so much money some day with internet and it's possibilities. But there is so much to learn and do before that and I don't have any "sharp plannings" jet because I are just studing what you really can do with the internet.

11. dangrimes

dangrimes New Member

I am a 9th grade drop out that has had ups and downs in traditional business. Bankruptcy, forclosure, reposession ...... When I understood how to make money, I began to make some seriouse money.
    It was a learning curve (very expensive) for me. I belive that you can make money at almost anything. The first question is What do you call money? At one point in my life I would have called 10K per month money, now I don't. Not bragging because there are people that make much more than I do. The point is, what one person calles making money, another could call it squeeking by.

12. payment proof

norppa1: I would want to earn so much money some day with internet and it's possibilities. But there is so much to learn and do before that and I don't have any "sharp plannings" jet because I are just studing what you really can do with the internet.
    There is a lot to learn. But you can really start with simple SEO: Creating backlinks, writing keyword rich content, and updating content on a regular basis.

13. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Depends on where you stay. In USA/Canada/ UK , you can earn the amount from surveys alone, elsewhere it may not be possible.

14. karenique

karenique New Member

I, too have found the survey thing disappointing; I have only cashed a few $20 checks here and there and gotten a few inexpensive "prizes". Of course I don't actually do it full time or anything and I didn't expect to get rich from it, but I do think many of them are a waste of time. Unfortunately I don't know my way around the computer well enough to really get into anything to make substantial money and I can't afford to pay the ones who claim to be able to teach you how! Oh well, Live and Learn, I say! This looks like a very interesting forum and I'm looking forward to being a (new) member!

15. MatoryIncorp

MatoryIncorp New Member

Short answer: no lol.

That would be great, but I highly doubt I will make that much at the moment, seeing as I just started affiliate marketing 2 weeks ago. There are still so many things that I do not know yet but I'm persistant so something should pay off.

You can make that amount, you just have to put in the time and effort to do so.

16. payment proof

pcwork: Depends on where you stay. In USA/Canada/ UK , you can earn the amount from surveys alone, elsewhere it may not be possible.
    That's true, but there are a lot of other earning opportunities out there.

17. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

If you're talking about paid surveys, it IS possible, but it's very rare. The claims that you see all over the net are far from the facts. Don't discount paid surveys yet though, because it still is a great way to earn some extra cash on the side.

If you're talking about online in general, it's best to have a business plan and tackle things that way, because that's what you're building - a BUSINESS! Read and digest everything you can about making money online, and find the type of business and niche you want to get into. Then just start researching, reading, researching, implementing, learning from your mistakes, more researching, implementing, etc., until you find a method that works for you. Then you just rinse and repeat.

Sounds easier than it really is, but if you put your mind to it, you can make it happen!

18. ucoxganteng

ucoxganteng New Member

I make $1200 with google adsense ago but with cheat , and I can withdraw $ 1,200 check and the results by cheating my account banned by google, now I no longer want to use trickery.

for my affiliate revenue from ever getting $ 2,500 last year with an honest way, but my domain since taken over others I was forced to use a free domain

19. goodhelper

goodhelper New Member

It is very very posible to make $1000+ a month online.i manage to make $600+ a month just from survey site.all u need is the right survey site and there you go.you must also learn how to play your cards right.survey to me is one of d easy biz online people can use to earn xtral money.and more over am from NIGERIA and yet am making cool cash from survey dat does not accept nigeria,so i see no reason why those in US OR UK can not make up to $1000 + a month.

20. babo2708

babo2708 New Member

I hope I do one day! But maybe I have to join more survey company, also join Survey Focus group, sometimes I get paid up to 150$ for 1 hour to particicapte a focus group [​IMG]