Is anyone else making $1,000+ a month?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by payment proof, Mar 13, 2010.

1. rayjohn

rayjohn New Member

It's hard to make 1000$ a month. You can't really just start making 1000$ a month with paid surveys. You can try affiliate marketing, this can definitely make you $1000-$5000 a month.

2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

babo2708: I hope I do one day! But maybe I have to join more survey company, also join Survey Focus group, sometimes I get paid up to 150$ for 1 hour to particicapte a focus group
    That's a great start though. Keep building on what you're doing, join more sites, and you'll continue to make more.

Good luck. [​IMG]

3. Toypin

Toypin New Member

goodhelper
    I really would like to know which site you're using b'cause I have signed up for a number of surveys that don't accept my country and have not received any yet....plz help [​IMG]

4. darkwizgemz

darkwizgemz New Member

How about PPC and PTC sites, are they good for making such profit?

5. CashcrateTips

CashcrateTips New Member

Making $1000 a month online is extremely hard. You would really need to find a website that works best for you. Right now I am on my way to attempting to make $100 online from what I do and this alone is extremely hard. It is not gonna come overnight. Patience is truly the key for stuff like this. Good luck!

6. shaun

shaun New Member

Why such low expectations?

$1000 a month ? From the internet ?
    You mean that thing thats open 24 hours a day 7 days a week globally?
    Do you mean that global click button economy called the internet?
    The place where millions of peoplle everyday do business & make money?

Do you mean the internet where people are making thousands per sale??
    My God, you could make a thousand dollars this month alone by just selling all the crap in your shed, spare room, wardrobe , old furniture and other crap u dont use on e-bay.

C'mon people lets raise our expectations........$1000 a month is NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

May I suggest moving to a country with a really good currency exchange rate to the dollar such as Indonesia. $1000 a month should be plenty there and you want have to do much to make $!000 month.

Now on a serious note: if you focus on earning $1000 a month guess what...you''ll probably attain it.
    Similarly if you focus on making 10,000 or 20,000 plus....well you can guess what Im saying now huh??

7. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Affiliate Marketing, the Bum way. It's possible people, please don't give up!

8. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Using the power of leverage is one of the quickest and most sustainable ways to earn $1000 monthly online working from home.

To many people are running to affiliate marketing trying to do it, and think that network marketing is not the better place to make success happen. Nothing beats the power of leveraging your time and efforts, except getting your money to work for you, and most don't have the luxury of that so they pursue a home income opportunity.

Affiliate marketing is nothing but direct sales and generally a 1 level mlm for the owner of the product. Network marketing gives you the power to duplicate what the owner is doing.

If you want to make $1000 plus monthly from home on residual basis than be sure to at least ad a network marketing company to your affiliate marketing.

All the best and success!

9. payment proof

I really like the way you put this and I totally agree: Nothing beats the power of leveraging your time and efforts, except getting your money to work for you, and most don't have the luxury of that so they pursue a home income opportunity.

10. payment proof

11. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

Are you talking from paid surveys or just online in general?

Making a grand per month is easy, but takes time. It's all about consistency. Quick tricks and other fast cash tactics are short-lived. Stick to building websites and growing traffic, earning your income from advertising and other affiliate offers. Shoot for the long-term and you'll eventually come out well ahead of $1,000 per month.

12. lilwallace92

lilwallace92 New Member

payment proof
    There are VERY few ways to make 1000 dollars per month online with anything other than a website or business. Most people make around 200 dollars per month from online surveys. They are a great ways to make a little extra spending money, but you will not make 1000 dollars a month with them.

13. payment proof

I agree. You need to have more than one site you work with, more than one source of income, etc. That's why I work with a number of different sites as opposed to just one.

14. goldsmith8

goldsmith8 New Member

Hello, I am new to this forum and hope not to get too many negative replies but I am going to try the survey thing. I went to a site suggested on this forum and registered with 4 or 5 companies. I think I will just register with more and more companies each day. I don't think I'll be rich at the end of the month but I believe I could make a couple hundred dollars a week. Even if I just make $50 a week then that will give me money to invest in something long-term how does this sound to you all? I will join Survey Focus group as suggested above.

15. payment proof

goldsmith8,

I'd recommend trying a variety of different things. By trying different things, ultimately you'll find something that works for you. It just takes some hard work, dedication, and a willingness to learn.

16. lilwallace92

lilwallace92 New Member

It is impossible to make 1000 dollars a month from paid surveys. It is, however. A great way to make some extra spending money.

17. emmagan

emmagan New Member

I tried surveys, but they never seem to get me any cash what so ever.
    What is people secrets to making money on Surveys?

18. It is possible to earn far more than $1000/month online.

The real key here though is to treat it like a business.

You need to build it as an asset that you would own or control so that it not only provides you a very good income but also grows in value so that if you choose, you could sell the asset as an exit strategy.

This asset you own or control could be a website, domain, service, product, membership, forum, etc...

To your success,

-Mike

19. Shane476

Shane476 New Member

payment proof
    If you are speaking of Paid surveys, yes. The only way to do it is through referrals. There's no way to make that much from just filling out surveys.

20. Bospoke

Bospoke New Member

Hello,

I also make money from surveys. I belong to quite a few and over the years, I have tweaked them to only include only those that work best for me. In my experience, many people may join one or two and have a bad experience and they give up. I think that patience, persistence and finding those that are the best fit for you are the way to go when dealing with making money from survey sites.